Nob of the Day.......

Tango

outside giving the bike a much needed wash and my dumb freeloading scum of a neighbour asks who's bike is that.... Apparently I'm not allowed to have a bike as well as a car!

I go and buy another just to piss the twat off :lol: :thumb:

Yeah but what do you actually buy? Probably doesn't so much as piss him off as to cast him into the pits of despair that anyone of sound mind (allegedly) would actually pay money for the stuff you buy!😭

outside giving the bike a much needed wash and my dumb freeloading scum of a neighbour asks who's bike is that.... Apparently I'm not allowed to have a bike as well as a car!

The unfortunate Brit trait of jealousy and envy rears it's ugly head again.

I only mentioned it the other day in a post.

@Fish reminds me of when I got asked how I could afford to go on a cruise. Err my wife and I work full time,. Simple really :lol:

a really decent area!

In Hull?

Presumably the yardstick for a really decent area in Hull is where the crackheads have correctly spelt tattoos?

@Fish reminds me of when I got asked how I could afford to go on a cruise. Err my wife and I work full time,. Simple really :lol:

A Cruise?

You poncy f@cker!

Remind me to tell you of the time a bunch of us went to Newbury horse race meeting about 40 years ago.

A one legged guy (lost it on a GS750) jumped up on a table where Yuppies were sitting, unscrewed his false leg, and balancing on his one leg he pulled out his dick and pissed in their strawberries!

You gotta love Swansea culture!

How the f**k does a courier company "lose" an industrial-sized printer? :roll:

This may answer your question. If something is a pain to deliver, pretend it is undeliverable and send it to auction;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8253825/Hermes-couriers-caught-sending-packages-straight-auction-houses-three-four-times-week.html

The comedian Joe Lycette did an investigation into Hermes. It was blatant how items that could be delivered were beign sent to auction.

When I was a kid, you could go down to canal and if you looked behind a certain wall you would always find daily newspapers from missed houses that the paperboy couldn't be bothered going back to. Wonder if he went to work for hermes? :scratch:

When I was a kid, you could go down to canal and if you looked behind a certain wall you would always find daily newspapers from missed houses that the paperboy couldn't be bothered going back to.

We didn't get up to thrilling activities such as looking behind walls down by the canal Tiggie.

We had to make our own entertainment by looking for unexploded WWII bombs on the sea front.

Simple pleasures in those days.

[mention]XTreme[/mention] I would of loved that! One of my favourite childhood haunts was an old abandoned factory. Stopped playing there when we thought i'd found a dead body, turned out to be a tramp sleeping one off :lol: He chased me and my friends out of there and we didn't dare go back, I was probably around 8 or 9 :)

@XTreme I would of loved that! One of my favourite childhood haunts was an old abandoned factory. Stopped playing there when we thought i'd found a dead body, turned out to be a tramp sleeping one off :lol: He chased me and my friends out of there and we didn't dare go back, I was probably around 8 or 9 :)

They're still finding them there now (80 years after the main blitz in 1940)......this was 3 months ago! :shock:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-street-evacuated-after-18096057

How the f**k does a courier company "lose" an industrial-sized printer? :roll:

This may answer your question. If something is a pain to deliver, pretend it is undeliverable and send it to auction;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8253825/Hermes-couriers-caught-sending-packages-straight-auction-houses-three-four-times-week.html

The comedian Joe Lycette did an investigation into Hermes. It was blatant how items that could be delivered were beign sent to auction.

I was never told which courier firm was meant to be delivering...but it wouldn't surprise me to discover it was My Hermes. I stayed in for three days for the delivery, quite grumpy about it all.

a really decent area!

In Hull?

Presumably the yardstick for a really decent area in Hull is where the crackheads have correctly spelt tattoos?

Err Bilton not Hull :wink:

When I was a kid, you could go down to canal and if you looked behind a certain wall you would always find daily newspapers from missed houses that the paperboy couldn't be bothered going back to.

We didn't get up to thrilling activities such as looking behind walls down by the canal Tiggie.

We had to make our own entertainment by looking for unexploded WWII bombs on the sea front.

Simple pleasures in those days.

I remember Blue Peter regularly told you not to play with metal things washed up on the beach. My brother and I found a half buried spherical metal object on a beach. After much careful research (chucking a stone at it from a safe distance) we figured it was a dud so dug it up.

Sadly it turned out to be an old fashioned aluminium lobster pot buoy. Which I still have in our front garden.

a really decent area!

In Hull?

Bilton? Wow! Now you're talking!

jt2giphy.gif.115a4ab2a547307b6ff6414d9f41b052.gif

In Hull?

I suppose its better than being a Welsh reject and a traitor :D

:lol: :lol:

The irony is there's now so many people in Britain who wish they'd done what I did. Cos from January next year that opportunity will no longer exist.

Yes......you can still move to another country! But you better have a lot of money behind you, and you're going to have to jump through hoops to do it.

The irony is there's now so many people in Britain who wish they'd done what I did. Cos from January next year that opportunity will no longer exist.

Yes......you can still move to another country! But you better have a lot of money behind you, and you're going to have to jump through hoops to do it.

Well there would be no chance of me doing it with or without money so it wont affect me :lol:

Well there would be no chance of me doing it with or without money so it wont affect me :lol:

Why would you even want to Stu?

After all you're livin' large in Bilton!

jf.gif.cc0b3e17ee289a79b6f5f1dff1af74b1.gif

It still rains in Bilton :roll:

Posh rain no doubt though! And green as far as the eye can see I expect! :lol:

Loads of green here :lol:

15946523261282824080057620951809.jpg

Loads of green here :lol:

15946523261282824080057620951809.jpg

Checking out EasyJet right now! :lol:

H E R M E S

a v e a f h

r e l i f i

d r i n i t

l a l n e

y b y g

l

e

Just thought I would contribute after the debacle of the disappearing £230 jacket I bought for someone!

Cheers

Ian

Cock !!! Spacing not the same on preview !

Grr

a really decent area!

In Hull?

Bilton is in Ull.......👍

In Hull?

Bilton is in Ull.......👍

Piss off :lol: