What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Some rugged individualism keeping you casuals going :P

Now I hope this video works......

[mention]Bender[/mention] steals my gifs......now you are stealing my catchphrases!

The pair of you need to get your own gifs and catchphrases!

How would you have dealt with this plagarism if you hadn't been cheated out of the Mod gig twice [mention]Six30[/mention]?

Guest Richzx6r

You need to get it higher and level it off Rich.

And what quality is it set to?

Its currently on the underside of the nose fairing the only place I could put it without it being to conspicuous and quality is set to 1080p apparently.....doesn't look very 1080p :scratch:

Its currently on the underside of the nose fairing the only place I could put it without it being to conspicuous and quality is set to 1080p apparently.....doesn't look very 1080p :scratch:

You need to get it on your helmet!

Check frame rate that it's set to.

What camera is it?

Guest Richzx6r

What camera is it?

It's a dual camera system so got front and rear I'll ping a couple of pics of it, I think it's a cheap chinese one as it only cost 28 quid all told

What camera is it?

It's a dual camera system so got front and rear I'll ping a couple of pics of it, I think it's a cheap chinese one as it only cost 28 quid all told

You're not going to get much better quality than that then.

@Bender steals my gifs......now you are stealing my catchphrases!

How would you have dealt with this plagarism if you hadn't been cheated out of the Mod gig twice @Six30?

At that price it's a miracle it works

[mention]XTreme[/mention]

jimgiphy.gif.2f58d17362ce6d27963ac1065a9e67fb.gif

Guest Richzx6r

How would you have dealt with this plagarism if you hadn't been cheated out of the Mod gig twice @Six30?

@XTreme

Not wrong

@XTreme

fongiphy.gif.536b1405e18c3e091ff443ef3dc17844.gif

Stripped out the Eastern Beaver PC8 power unit, removed the tank bag/tank lock, removed the Keis remote control and heated clothing cables and all other accessories, the Bavarian Mudslinger is going in two weeks :D

Streetfighter?! Or blade?

Neither!, :mrgreen: .

Mv?

No, I’m having a break from Italian bikes, back to a Japanese one!, going to go for an R1M, don’t think the new Fireblade is worth the money over a lightly used Yamaha.

Yesterday while horribly hungover I pieced the fairing back together on the K100, adjusted the handlebars, refitted the stupid central switch pad thing, pumped up the tyres, and then finally thought I'd give the front one last check aaaand I never properly tightened the steering stem adjuster because I'm a muppet and it's all still flopping about. I couldn't face any more so I guess tomorrow I'll take the stupid central switch pad thing off again and tighten the front end on to the bike a bit :roll:

Nearly there! It's only been off the road for 6 weeks..

Took it to the dealers for brake pads, which I could do myself but for a seized bolt. They had forgotten to order them, but made up for it by sorting the caliper, so I can now fit them myself. New pads on order, so another excuse to take the bike out and get them.

Sat nav wired in ...im ready to go , see you in about 4 days @XTreme :thumb:

We'll need a Ride Report from you [mention]Six30[/mention].

Particularly in light of the fact that Ride Reports from Mods are non existent.......so actually riding a bike wasn't one of the criteria for appointing them obviously!

Admittedly [mention]Stu[/mention] did go a few hundred yards up the road to car parks a couple of times.

But you couldn't class those pitiful efforts as Ride Reports by any stretch of the imagination.

So you need to make a statement here!

Sat nav wired in ...im ready to go , see you in about 4 days @XTreme :thumb:

We'll need a Ride Report from you @Six30.

Particularly in light of the fact that Ride Reports from Mods are non existent.......so actually riding a bike wasn't one of the criteria for appointing them obviously!

Admittedly @Stu did go a few hundred yards up the road to car parks a couple of times.

But you couldn't class those pitiful efforts as Ride Reports by any stretch of the imagination.

So you need to make a statement here!

don't you worry , it'll be hardcore report and pics … no dogging car parks or cottageing either.

Adjusted the steering head bearings (turns out you have to take the whole top yoke off to get to the adjuster!?) and went for [strikeout]a ride[/strikeout] some rUgGeD iNdIvIdUaLiSm 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

https://i.imgur.com/Z5hrsXM.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

https://i.imgur.com/nY6P6r2.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

Went home from Maolreh (ooya bugger arr I'm a local ennoi) and adjusted the steering bearings again because of course they settled in massively. Then went out again (!!) and they're just a bit rattly after that :roll:

So, thoughts on the upgrade to K100RS-RR spec:

1) Crikey the solid handlebars are fantastic, I can really chuck this about now

2 (about a minute later)) Crikey these bars are vibrating a lot

Thankfully the vibes seem to have faded into the background and they even seemed to go away a bit after the second lot of tightening. No regrets so far!

Also installed some additional stickers to help hold the fairing together.