Scam PM

fastbob

I've had virtually the same email but not via the forum. Made me laugh as you have to wonder dies anyone actually fall for this shit? Presumably someone must or the scammers wouldn't keep trying it on.

My sister-in-law actually fell for an online scam :shock:

Doesn't really happen anymore that I've seen. It was the one where the whole screen gets taken over by a pop-up saying your computer has a virus and you need to ring this number and pay to have it removed :roll:

As she wasn't able to close the popup at all she assumed she had no choice and rang and paid £39.99 :bang: An automated message told her to wait ten minutes while they "fixed" the problem and then to hold the power button on her machine to switch it off and on again and all would be fine.

She was quite upset when I told her it was a scam, and yes I remind her of it on occasion :twisted:

I've had virtually the same email but not via the forum. Made me laugh as you have to wonder dies anyone actually fall for this shit? Presumably someone must or the scammers wouldn't keep trying it on.

A load of folk fell for a double your money scam on hacked twitter accounts last night so yes 😁

I would sooner invest my money with the poor bloke in Nigeria who can't access his account I'm just forwarding him 10k right now so he can transfer one million to me 👍

It would of been six doing the scamming instead :lol:

[mention]Six30[/mention] would have done an IP trace.......and anything not UK or Western Europe would have been investigated!

Tell 'em Six!

@Six30 would have done an IP trace.......and anything not UK or Western Europe would have been investigated!

Tell 'em Six!

Six would have taken the money and left us in the lurch......

It happened to me 10 or so years ago, I received actually a phone call and they start to ask some questions like survey or so, by the time I start to smell some shit my phone account was empty. And what is worst I did put some money on the phone again and after a minute or so got message that my account is empty again. Fortunately I didn’t put more money on it and I had to change my sim.

I report it and as per phone company money went somewhere in Caribbean.

How they did it I have no idea

Guest Richzx6r

It happened to me 10 or so years ago, I received actually a phone call and they start to ask some questions like survey or so, by the time I start to smell some shit my phone account was empty. And what is worst I did put some money on the phone again and after a minute or so got message that my account is empty again. Fortunately I didn’t put more money on it and I had to change my sim.

I report it and as per phone company money went somewhere in Caribbean.

How they did it I have no idea

Voodoo🤷🏼‍♂️

This is how I met my first wife Onfoofoo Ondiby

daughter of the chief of the Wherethefookarewe

Tribe ... She disappeared after 11 months and left me to look after her 18 children , I’ve written to Madona several times trying to off load em but she never replied ... bitch

@Six30 would have done an IP trace.......and anything not UK or Western Europe would have been investigated!

Tell 'em Six!

jimgiphy.gif.d73beee9033f97c9cd334c8e07e610b8.gif

Tell 'em Six!

Comments like that do hurt Xtreme , I’m as honest as the day is long :cry:

I’d of give you what I owe you for my failed mod campaign and fooked of with the rest

Comments like that do hurt Xtreme , I’m as honest as the day is long :cry:

I’d of give you what I owe you for my failed mod campaign and fooked of with the rest

That's fair.......nobody can say otherwise!