BMW K75RT Ultima FOR SALE

Welcome to the advert for my K75 (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254655643986)with 37507 miles on her, I've just sat down to write this on returning from the MOT station where she passed with no advisories!

img_20200705_1517129561344524506509721248.jpg?w=1568

The bike was sold to me a few years ago and during my ownership I have stripped back, extensively refurbished and rebuilt the bike, the details of this can be found on my blog: https://motorcycleprojects.wordpress.com/

To give you an idea of the work undertaken, the highlights are:

• Fixed and completely repainted bodywork, frame and components

• Progressive fork springs and fork service

• Headstock bearing replacement

• Mirror tethers (to stop you losing them if they get knocked off)

• Replacement battery

• 2 new tyres

• Spline lube service

• YSS rear shock

• Installation of clutch pushrod grease nipple

• Pannier liner bags

• Stainless steel nuts and bolts

• Service (bevel box, gearbox and engine oil, filter, etc.)

Too many things to list really, using genuine BMW parts wherever possible and bar giving her a clean (which I will do before sale), she is good to go.

To accompany all of this is a wad of receipts to evidence all of the work done.

I'm really happy how the project has gone and I was planning on keeping the bike, but on going for a ride after the MOT I found the bike was not for me - a great distance or or motorway bike, but due to an impending child I doubt I will be able to go on many more motorcycle holidays with just my wife for company!

So, grab yourself a bike that is in as good condition as I could get it with a few years efforts!

Viewings are available but are subject to me being free, please contact me for details. Unfortunately these will have to be socially distanced and without test ride unless you can show fully comprehensive insurance to cover this - if you bin it down the road after all that work I doubt if anyone would be OK with that!

As mentioned above, we are expecting a child at the moment and we are close to the due date, so please be patient with getting back to you on any questions, arranging viewings and collection.

With all the work that has gone into this, I am looking to get around £3,000 for the bike - cash on collection

N.B. Buyer to collect or I am happy to deliver the bike to you, but it will be at the cost of a van and fuel (so I can get home again), paid before the bike is delivered at an agreed rate.

Edited by wollyjumperuk

• 2 weeks later...