How much horsepower do you need

Guest Richzx6r

Exactly what I'm talking about..

Oh god he runs the forum what am i doing jesus christ

So saying I overtook 4 cars says I am just blasting around then :roll:

You have no idea about my riding or the way I ride just because I managed to overtake 4 cars because my bike has the power to doesn't mean I just blast about and have no idea of how to go round a corner as your statement suggests :roll:

oh god this guy thinks he knows it all what am I doing Jesus Christ :roll:

You keep on riding like that and you're going to end up on Death and Dismemberment Boulevard young man!

And why would you need to overtake FOUR cars?

xxgiphy.gif

I think you need to ride where there are a few people just so you remember what an overtake is :roll:

You have no idea about my riding or the way I ride just because I managed to overtake 4 cars because my bike has the power to doesn't mean I just blast about and have no idea of how to go round a corner as your statement suggests :roll:

You keep on riding like that and you're going to end up on Death and Dismemberment Boulevard young man!

xxgiphy.gif

Oh for goodness sake give these bloody GIF's a rest or at the very least find some new ones . Please .

medgiphy.gif.0bf467fd03304c3ad9193ad5877af429.gif

Calm down Bob......you're gonna get stressed and end up having a pull.

GIFS are not worth risking your health for!

xxgiphy.gif

I think you need to ride where there are a few people just so you remember what an overtake is :roll:

What? You mean leave Spain? Are you mad?

Thinking back......I did do one overtake in June.

Didn't like it much......it disrupted my rhythm!

Guest Richzx6r

xxgiphy.gif

Nah stay there we have enough of you on here let alone if you were in this country with us, though with the amount of traffic over here I think you would be too much of a jibbering wreck to go out on the bike :tumble:

Nah stay there we have enough of you on here let alone if you were in this country with us, though with the amount of traffic over here I think you would be too much of a jibbering wreck to go out on the bike :tumble:

I did 34 years of riding in that environment......wouldn't want to go through it again.

Go out for a run, then stop and go, point and squirt past bunches of cars.....then repeat.

Guest Richzx6r

I'd vote for empty roads over traffic :thumb:

cant believe i'm agreeing with Xtreme, I'll end up demoted if this carries on

Aye same

Seems most people are in too much of a hurry which isn't something new been going on for decades :lol: , i much prefer a more sedate and leisurely ride, although i won't lie i did enjoy my little burst of high speed yesterday but that was more of an experiment to see if i could and what effect it had on the bike regarding handling etc, but knowing that it is more than capable of keeping up with the flow of traffic, has convinced me even more that is all i personally need, it would be a different story if i was touring with heavy luggage or carrying a pillion, but as neither of these is likely to happen it suits me perfectly :thumb: :cheers:

overtaking things is 1 of the best bits of biking IMHO!

That's why I want to change the cruiser,

it's just not nimble enough.

It's not just down to horsepower but it sure helps :D

When I spot the caravan with about 8 frustrated cars behind it, its game on :lol:

Leaving the Toll plaza the other day I heard a great engine & saw the owner of the R8 opening it up, as I was coming off at T7 I opened up to, R8 quit out. Okay i shouldn't have but i did grin & I avoided a prison inducing race & saved my honour by exiting.

i much prefer a more sedate and leisurely ride

I don't think you have any other option dynax! :lol:

:lol: :lol: After yesterdays ride knowing that Xena is capable of motorway speeds and able to maintain them, and with her size she does have road presence i would have no issues taking her on a motorway if i had to :thumb:

Yeah it was a lot better when the lockdown was on hardly any cars around, back to mayhem now though.

I loved riding while lockdown was still in place . I was out and about all over Worcestershire yesterday and I've never seen such volumes of traffic . It makes me wonder where they are all going . There are no events taking place so they can't all be visiting relatives or shopping . What do ordinary people actually do ? I'm obviously a bit out of touch .

Yeah it was a lot better when the lockdown was on hardly any cars around, back to mayhem now though.

I loved riding while lockdown was still in place . I was out and about all over Worcestershire yesterday and I've never seen such volumes of traffic . It makes me wonder where they are all going . There are no events taking place so they can't all be visiting relatives or shopping . What do ordinary people actually do ? I'm obviously a bit out of touch .

When i went to Ladybower yesterday there were hoards of people and cars parked any which way possible and no social distancing :roll:

When i went to Ladybower yesterday there were hoards of people and cars parked any which way possible and no social distancing :roll:

Most of the weekends is like that, especially when good weather, it was still some lockdown by the end of May, I went ther two weekends in the row and it was packed. Not only by Ladybower but also in Hope valley and Castleton .

xxgiphy.gif

Oh for goodness sake give these bloody GIF's a rest or at the very least find some new ones . Please .

1096591658_tenor(2).gif.9e0728dc1dfb935711d156e411849d39.gif

xxgiphy.gif

tenor (2).gif

I noticed that you have now amended your tag line from Important to impotent which is refreshing because not many men are prepared to talk about it .