How much horsepower do you need

@XTreme Laurel and Hardy messing with signatures now, this shite has got to stop... it would'nt be happening if...you know the rest.

Oh for goodness sake give these bloody GIF's a rest or at the very least find some new ones . Please .

tenor (2).gif

I noticed that you have now amended your tag line from Important to impotent which is refreshing because not many men are prepared to talk about it .

Laurel and Fooking Hardy amusing their selves Bob :roll:

I can't remember how many geegees the Bobber has got but for a 1200 it's not huge. However it does have a lot of :bike2: at about 3000rpm so getting past those pesky boxy things with wheels on A roads is really rather lovely.

I think from the front it looks quite small but it makes a rather wonderful sound so they're not really sure what to make of it.

tenor (2).gif

I noticed that you have now amended your tag line from Important to impotent which is refreshing because not many men are prepared to talk about it .

Laurel and Fooking Hardy amusing their selves Bob :roll:

That crosses a few lines . There ought to be an impeachment process for those that abuse their power .

@XTreme Laurel and Hardy messing with signatures now, this shite has got to stop... it would'nt be happening if...you know the rest.

I'm surprised [mention]Stu[/mention] hasn't felt their collar actually. Cos messing with members' accounts is a bit of a no-go area.

It doesn't bother me but when other members see this is happening they may get a bit uneasy, as they can see that personal details in users' accounts are being modified without their consent.

Exactly what I'm talking about..

Oh god he runs the forum what am i doing jesus christ

So saying I overtook 4 cars says I am just blasting around then :roll:

You have no idea about my riding or the way I ride just because I managed to overtake 4 cars because my bike has the power to doesn't mean I just blast about and have no idea of how to go round a corner as your statement suggests :roll:

oh god this guy thinks he knows it all what am I doing Jesus Christ :roll:

You keep on riding like that and you're going to end up on Death and Dismemberment Boulevard young man!

And why would you need to overtake FOUR cars?

xxgiphy.gif

Because there was four cars to overtake and I can :roll:

Oh and because I just blast about all over ........................apparently :popcorn:

I'm surprised @Stu hasn't felt their collar actually. Cos messing with members' accounts is a bit of a no-go area.

It doesn't bother me but when other members see this is happening they may get a bit uneasy, as they can see that personal details in users' accounts are being modified without their consent.

I feel like ive been interfered with …

tenors.gif.0478c24a316f75683c810929923f6d9d.gif

[mention]Stu[/mention] I remember the days when the jokes were all about your bike never coming out of the garage :lol:

Now you are a speed demon who doesn't know how to corner :shock:

@Stu I remember the days when the jokes were all about your bike never coming out of the garage :lol:

Now you are a speed demon who doesn't know how to corner :shock:

Yeah which made me laugh as at one point I was covering 15k in 7 months :lol: and I didn't have a garage :lol:

I was even contemplating moving to America to get some straighter roads :D

I'm surprised @Stu hasn't felt their collar actually. Cos messing with members' accounts is a bit of a no-go area.

I feel like ive been interfered with …

tenors.gif

They bent you over and stretched your rectum!

So saying I overtook 4 cars says I am just blasting around then :roll:

You have no idea about my riding or the way I ride just because I managed to overtake 4 cars because my bike has the power to doesn't mean I just blast about and have no idea of how to go round a corner as your statement suggests :roll:

oh god this guy thinks he knows it all what am I doing Jesus Christ :roll:

You keep on riding like that and you're going to end up on Death and Dismemberment Boulevard young man!

xxgiphy.gif

Do you have pics of these aforementioned four cars?

xxgiphy.gif

Why the hell would I take photos while riding!

Sorry blasting :D They would just be a blur anyway! unless I was coming to a corner :D

Because your kind - who are permanently on a speed-crazed white knuckle ride down Death and Dismemberment Boulevard - get your kicks that way.

You should consider what sort of tragedy could unfold if a troupe of performing penguins unknowingly stepped off the pavement in front of you while you were getting your cheap thrills.

Or what if a small child on a pedestrian crossing carrying a box of fluffy kittens while on the way to the PDSA appeared in front of you?

Because your kind - who are permanently on a speed-crazed white knuckle ride down Death and Dismemberment Boulevard - get your kicks that way.

You should consider what sort of tragedy could unfold if a troupe of performing penguins unknowingly stepped off the pavement in front of you while you were getting your cheap thrills.

Or what if a small child on a pedestrian crossing carrying a box of fluffy kittens while on the way to the PDSA appeared in front of you?

Still you haven't answered the question! why would I take photo's while riding :lol:

Even someone as talented as you could have taken photo's at the sheer speed I was doing!

But have no fear there was no pedestrian crossings or penguins in sight! I checked after woods :popcorn:

There was some cows in a field though!

Still you haven't answered the question! why would I take photo's while riding :lol:

That's why you stick a cam on your head. If you had you'd be able to confirm what you're saying.

That's why you stick a cam on your head. If you had you'd be able to confirm what you're saying.

Do you have to stop though to press the button to take a photo!

I'm not used to all this taking pics while out on the bike! us casuals don't do that round here...........

I'm not used to all this taking pics while out on the bike! us casuals don't do that round here...........

No......you leave it running but you can still take stills out from the footage.

No......you leave it running but you can still take stills out from the footage.

I don't have time to do silly things like that! I have cars to overtake :roll: