What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Got my new one and had my first hours ride on it after work this evening.

All I can say is wow!, so linear and smooth and easy to ride fast even after a short time on it, that electronic suspension is amazing. The engine is great too, giving away about 15 BHP to the Ducati but you’d not notice it’s gone, oh and the sound, sounds way better than anything else I’ve owned other than the Aprilia.C7438105-492D-4A8A-B525-593808FE1A3A.jpeg

💦💦💦💦💦💦

Want a race?

Also, post more pics please. This bike deserves its own thread.

I will take some more tonight if I go out on it, if not I will be out all weekend, love this bike!, wish I’d bought one instead of the Ducati in the first place.

Got my new one and had my first hours ride on it after work this evening.

All I can say is wow!, so linear and smooth and easy to ride fast even after a short time on it, that electronic suspension is amazing. The engine is great too, giving away about 15 BHP to the Ducati but you’d not notice it’s gone, oh and the sound, sounds way better than anything else I’ve owned other than the Aprilia.C7438105-492D-4A8A-B525-593808FE1A3A.jpeg

💦💦💦💦💦💦

Want a race?

I will take some more tonight if I go out on it, if not I will be out all weekend, love this bike!, wish I’d bought one instead of the Ducati in the first place.

Ooh why?

💦💦💦💦💦💦

Want a race?

Ooh why?

All of the insane performance and fun but without the running stupidly got in town/recalls/quality issues.

Don’t get me wrong I loved the Panigale, it looks better than the R1 I won’t try and say it doesn’t but to actually live with, so far the R1 is much easier.

Had a total loss settlement offer from the insurance, which I'm not going to protest as it's better than I expected tbh. Wish I'd taken out the "salvage protection" extra though on the insurance, would have been nice to get the full amount. Nevermind, next time :D

Time to order some fancies for it.

Dropped it 😭😭 I lost balance while maneuvering under the car port. :oops: I couldn't lift it without help either :oops:

Oh no!, it’s so easy to do with a new bike, I hope it hasn’t done much damage and it’s an easy fix.

If it makes you feel any better I broke the mirror on my last bike before I’d even got it home from picking it up, we’ve all done stuff like this.

Dropped it 😭😭 I lost balance while maneuvering under the car port. :oops: I couldn't lift it without help either :oops:

Sorry to hear that, I didn’t drop my yet but it is just question of time. When I got it I did use old air mattress to lower bike on its side and exercise best way to lift it by myself.

Oh no!, it’s so easy to do with a new bike, I hope it hasn’t done much damage and it’s an easy fix.

If it makes you feel any better I broke the mirror on my last bike before I’d even got it home from picking it up, we’ve all done stuff like this.

No consolation but I dropped mine the very first time I put petrol in it. Also a couple of times since before I learned that if there's a slope / camber in the road and I'm putting a foot down it needs to be the uphill foot. Otherwise my short legs don't reach the ground before the bike reaches the angle of no return. The disadvantage of tall adventure bikes.

No consolation but I dropped mine the very first time I put petrol in it. Also a couple of times since before I learned that if there's a slope / camber in the road and I'm putting a foot down it needs to be the uphill foot. Otherwise my short legs don't reach the ground before the bike reaches the angle of no return. The disadvantage of tall adventure bikes.

This was just a case of losing my balance, thankfully my legs are more than long enough for the bike (one of the few plus sides of being 6ft1). Hopefully it won't happen again I just need to learn to treat it differently to my hornet.

Just the hand guard and indicator glass so purely cosmetic thankfully.

There is a knack to lifting a bike. This is the method I have used in the past.

See also

https://www.brake-magazine.com/how-to-lift-a-motorcycle/

Well I was going to have a super , awesome , kick- ass Harley day . And then I saw the UK weather forecast .

Just the hand guard and indicator glass so purely cosmetic thankfully.

I’m glad it’s an easy fix :thumb:

Well I was going to have a super , awesome , kick- ass Harley day . And then I saw the UK weather forecast .

Do you think she even know how to ride? (the bike!) 😂😂😂

Do you think she even know how to ride? (the bike!) 😂😂😂

whats the point of her... if you want to buy a bike, why would you want a silly bint mincing round it.... sexist and undermining.... and belongs in the 70's or 80's.

I'm just surprised she isn't waiving an automatic rifle around too :lol:

couple of pistols hanging out her bikini bottoms and her tits out ... then yeh .