TMBF facemasks?

I wore one of my buffs to the hospital today for a routine appointment. They were quite happy with that as a face covering. So if TMBF were to do one I would definitely take one and pay in advance if that helps.

Snoods would be a lot more comfortable I think! After wearing a face mask all day at work I can tell you it gets pretty sore behind the ears! :lol:

Put your hair in bunches and hook the mask on to them in stead..

I wore one of my buffs to the hospital today for a routine appointment. They were quite happy with that as a face covering. So if TMBF were to do one I would definitely take one and pay in advance if that helps.

A friend of mine had totally different experience at hospital, he was made to take his off and they gave him a hospital mask, then the ward gave him another when he got there.

I went to Tescos on the way back from a funeral today & took my lid off but left my buff on. How about Buff type TMBF buffs, multipurpose on the bike & in the shops :thumb:

How about Buff type TMBF buffs, multipurpose on the bike & in the shops :thumb:

I just ordered some cheap Buffs for this purpose. Leave round neck pop over face in shop, seemed like solution to me.

Here's some figures for you

If I ordered 100 it would cost £335 initial outlay to have them posted to you!

So if I charged £6 each to then give a little back to the forum I would need to sell at least 56 to break even.

[mention]Stu[/mention] how about TMBF stickers ? Great for covering up dinks on my topbox / lid / car & they'd be cheaper than buffs although I really like the idea of TMBF buffs, can subscribers get an orange one :lol:

Guest Swagman

Here's some figures for you

If I ordered 100 it would cost £335 initial outlay to have them posted to you!

So if I charged £6 each to then give a little back to the forum I would need to sell at least 56 to break even.

I would buy 4. :thumb:

How about Buff type TMBF buffs, multipurpose on the bike & in the shops :thumb:

I just ordered some cheap Buffs for this purpose. Leave round neck pop over face in shop, seemed like solution to me.

yeh but reckon you'll get hot if its warm and its round your neck all day.

yeh but reckon you'll get hot if its warm and its round your neck all day.

ALL DAY :shock:

If my misses can get me to a shop that is not for Motorbikes or boats for more than an hour.

She gets suspicions I have been up to no good and am trying to nice to her... :angel12:

• 3 weeks later...