Nob of the Day.......

Tango

In Hull?

Presumably the yardstick for a really decent area in Hull is where the crackheads have correctly spelt tattoos?

Err Bilton not Hull :wink:

Bilton is in Ull.......👍

Sounds to me like the thing that Brummies do!

Can't admit they're from Brum so they all say they're from Solihull.

Piss off :lol:

You got that tree trunk out yet? 😁

Nah not touched it yet!

Been trying to get rid of all the conifer branches :x

Daft lad back in the east from tomorrow night.....lol

You got that tree trunk out yet? 😁

Nah not touched it yet!

Been trying to get rid of all the conifer branches :x

Daft lad back in the east from tomorrow night.....lol

Send him round :lol:

Err Bilton not Hull :wink:

Bilton is in Ull.......👍

Nuffink wrung wiv bein a Brummie.

Brummie born & bred ( until the age of 25 ) although my parents always called it North Worcestershire 🤣🤣

Bilton is in Ull.......👍

Brummie born & bred ( until the age of 25 ) although my parents always called it North Worcestershire 🤣🤣

You're sure you're not a Yam Yam?

You're sure you're not a Yam Yam?

Wash your mouth out !! 😡

I do not make nails with my forehead!!

Yam yam ffs - Them’s from Blackcountry.

Anyway, back to what this is all about - I nominate the HGV driver who was waiting to turn into the Salt Works in Winsford this morning. It's a gentle bend so clear visibility for a good distance. He was stationary with a right hand signal on when I approached. He had a clear road so I've no idea why he hadn't turned but he could see me coming from a few hundred yards distance.

He sat there until I was literally within a few feet then lunged across the road at the last minute. There was no way on earth I could have stopped so I just aimed for the closing gap between the front of the HGV and the kerb and squeezed through.

Guest Richzx6r

I nominate the woman in the audi A4 or A6 dont know which it was who at a 4 way cross roads where she was coming from my left and apparently turning right on to the road I had been on decided that she didn't want to go on that road and would therefore drive the wrong way up the double lane turn right filter lane and try to turn around to face the right way then turn right when in the wrong lane again to go straight across from where she came from :scratch:

Where did she get her license from.....I'm going to suggest a Kellogg's cereal box

Can I nominate myself? :roll:

Ordered a few new socket screws for the trailer project. Wiil need them to attached the towbar to the exhaust screws but because of the square tube I'll need them to be a bit longer.

I found this nice website https://www.paigntontools.co.uk/ with a very decent price and allowing to order small quantities.

Looked for:

M8 X 60mm hex screws

M6 X30mm hex screws

washers to match both sizes in bags of 100 but very low cost

bolts to suit

Then found out they have polishing discs for the small grinder, Im going to need them when I finish the resin on the box of the trailer so better get them in.

Why am I a nob? I hear you ask.

Well,

Because when I placed the order I didn't check it properly and today received the discs the washer, bolts and forgot to add the screws to the basket. :stupid: :bang: :hammer:

Guest Swagman

Can I nominate myself? :roll:

Ordered a few new socket screws for the trailer project. Wiil need them to attached the towbar to the exhaust screws but because of the square tube I'll need them to be a bit longer.

I found this nice website https://www.paigntontools.co.uk/ with a very decent price and allowing to order small quantities.

Looked for:

M8 X 60mm hex screws

M6 X30mm hex screws

washers to match both sizes in bags of 100 but very low cost

bolts to suit

Then found out they have polishing discs for the small grinder, Im going to need them when I finish the resin on the box of the trailer so better get them in.

Why am I a nob? I hear you ask.

Well,

Because when I placed the order I didn't check it properly and today received the discs the washer, bolts and forgot to add the screws to the basket. :stupid: :bang: :hammer:

Well you are definitely the nob that didn’t get screwed. :D :D :D

This is a genuine photo of a car that was stopped by Police in Coventry recently . It gives new meaning to the term Bucket Seat . Yes , that really is a Mole Grip on the steering column .

Screenshot_20200725-111616.thumb.png.278d5fefb0735ebce4d2903e95c4fdf3.png

[mention]fastbob[/mention] I did something similar once while waiting for a new clutch cable to arrive. No I am not recommending or condoning it but its better than walking home :lol:

IMG_0183.thumb.jpg.cd30002b27a18a6ae45e618671446647.jpg

Back in the day of the MK1 Corrina a chap took delivery of his new car and immediately went on holiday to France. Ten days later he brought the car in for its first service. The only minor issue was a vibration at higher speed.

When the opened the bonnet they found a mole wrench clamped onto the crankshaft pulley bolt. It had been used during PDI to check the points.

Since then I've always had a high regard for mole wrenches.

Riding into work this morning I came around a corner and found two of our finest traffic officers standing at the side of a road holding a funny looking camera :bike2:. So as I rode past I smiled nicely and they just stopped pointing the camera-thingy at me... I might have been going just a tad over the limit but I was following one of those car things who's indicators don't work ;)

Fish

Back in the day of the MK1 Corrina a chap took delivery of his new car and immediately went on holiday to France. Ten days later he brought the car in for its first service. The only minor issue was a vibration at higher speed.

When the opened the bonnet they found a mole wrench clamped onto the crankshaft pulley bolt. It had been used during PDI to check the points.

Since then I've always had a high regard for mole wrenches.

:thumb:

molefix.jpg.755621ac93f9171968802ab839fe41fe.jpg

It’s 2am and the local USAF are still f**king about over our house. Chinooks, Hercules and Apaches - it’s bloody ridiculous - all of them so low I could pass a cup of coffee out of the bedroom window. They were at it all afternoon too. I’m going to be quite grumpy in the morning.

It’s 2am and the local USAF are still f**king about over our house. Chinooks, Hercules and Apaches - it’s bloody ridiculous - all of them so low I could pass a cup of coffee out of the bedroom window. They were at it all afternoon too. I’m going to be quite grumpy in the morning.

they'll only deny it if you try and complain :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

You should string some low lying cables in the flight path they wouldn't be doing it for long :twisted: