MotoGP chat 2020

rennie

Yeah he didn't take part in the FP sessions today so will be interesting to see his pace tomorrow. I'm rooting for Quattararo he was so impressive in his rookie season and I was chuffed he finally got an overdue first win last weekend, hoping for back to back victories!!

Also I still obviously love Dovi but I made my peace a few years ago with the fact he's never gonna win a championship. anyone else see the documentary on motogp.com on him? he's a 90% rider not the insanity 900% of MM :lol:

Yeah he didn't take part in the FP sessions today so will be interesting to see his pace tomorrow. I'm rooting for Quattararo he was so impressive in his rookie season and I was chuffed he finally got an overdue first win last weekend, hoping for back to back victories!!

Also I still obviously love Dovi but I made my peace a few years ago with the fact he's never gonna win a championship. anyone else see the documentary on motogp.com on him? he's a 90% rider not the insanity 900% of MM :lol:

Haha now I’m certain I had the same setup as you on the first race as both those two riders you mentioned was my gold riders in that race.

ahhh I had Quattararo and Vinalēs in gold with Dovi and Miller silver :wink:

Team Yamaha Gold and Team Ducati Silver set up eh! :thumb:

Am I the only one who just picked people who sounded cool?

Depends on your definition of cool? If I got to pick again purely on that, I would have stuck with just Ducati riders as I love Ducatis lol

kinda accidentally, i generally don't go for MM because he's too expensive and means the overall team will have less points power. also I thought his shoulder would be a problem but it turns out he's making new problems...

Dovi is testing my patience... should've stuck Nakagami in there :wink:

kinda accidentally, i generally don't go for MM because he's too expensive and means the overall team will have less points power. also I thought his shoulder would be a problem but it turns out he's making new problems...

Dovi is testing my patience... should've stuck Nakagami in there :wink:

I thought the same too as originally I would have chosen MM but then there wasn't much points left to go for other strong riders in the overall team, glad I stuck to it.

I'm hoping Dovi does do good tomorrow as secretly I'm a team Ducati fanboy; well not so much a secret now.

• 2 weeks later...