What music have you been listening to recently?

Guest Legatron

There are guitar players and there is Russel Malone :cool:

Then you put him together with Diana Krall and you get this.

Russell Malone is brilliant but I've never seen the appeal of krall. To me she always sounds like she's a bit bored.

Well, I can assure you that in person she is anything but bored :) Quite funny in fact. I believe that what you think is being bored is her perfectionism.

There are guitar players and there is Russel Malone :cool:

Then you put him together with Diana Krall and you get this.

Russell Malone is brilliant but I've never seen the appeal of krall. To me she always sounds like she's a bit bored.

Well, I can assure you that in person she is anything but bored :) Quite funny in fact. I believe that what you think is being bored is her perfectionism.

No it's not that it's boring but that she sounds a bit passionless to me. It's not for not listening to her either have listened to pretty much all her albums multiple times (ran the jazz section of a record shop) but she just doesn't do it for me as a singer. She's plenty popular enough though so I must be wrong 😂

No it's not that it's boring but that she sounds a bit passionless to me. It's not for not listening to her either have listened to pretty much all her albums multiple times (ran the jazz section of a record shop) but she just doesn't do it for me as a singer. She's plenty popular enough though so I must be wrong 😂

Don't forget she's Canadian... :violin:

Want to see passion when they sing. look for Mariza with a song called "chuva" (rain) or pretty much any other of her songs ;)

For @fastbob......awful song about an awful motorcycle......redeemed by the fact that it features the voice of the great John Lawton (ex Uriah Heep).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thought I'd resurrect this thread. It has given me some different music to try in the past so lets see what we get now!

Having a shitty day today so I'm currently sat with a drink and my headphones on playing some very random songs!

4 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I said music!!!!!   :bang:  :classic_wink:

ok sorry ...... this better .... Badly Drawn Boy 

Edited by Trooper74
  • Thanks 1

Its weird, I have a hugely eclectic taste in music.  I love everything from Billy Joel To Metallica, Elvis Presley to Five Finger Death Punch.  The Beatles To Ice Cube but I just cannot get on with trance/techno/dance whatever its called! :classic_blink:

16 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

Its weird, I have a hugely eclectic taste in music.  I love everything from Billy Joel To Metallica, Elvis Presley to Five Finger Death Punch.  The Beatles To Ice Cube but I just cannot get on with trance/techno/dance whatever its called! :classic_blink:

Are we related 

• Confused 1