25 Large

Tankbag

<t>If you won 25 grand, would you ?</t>  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If you won 25 grand, would you ?

• Put it in your ' bike account ' without telling the other half.
    • Split it with your other half
    • Give it all to your other half
    • I"m single so I'd spend the lot

5 or 6 years ago I won £2300 on online Blackjack and I split that so guess I'd do the same again :lol:

I had originally put a £5 bet on a UFC fight which pocketed me £16. When I went to withdraw I found that the minimum it would allow you to take out was £20 :roll: I just decided to use it on Blackjack, bet it all on a single hand, doubled my money, bet all that and so on. I actually got up to over £3000 before I started losing. Came to my senses and stopped £700 later :cry:

Took ages for them to payout, kept sending me messages and emails informing me it was processing and could take several days but in the meantime I could still use it to bet with if I liked :roll:

Got it in the end though and it paid for our holiday flights that year and me some new tools :cheers:

I haven't dared log on since as I'm sure there'll be a big red flag next to my name saying fleece the b*stard :mrgreen:

The only thing I've ever won was a fuel pump for model aircraft. I had it on the shelf for years, but when I eventually fitted it it ran backwards.

So it's a hypothetical question really.

But last time I was given £1k as a leaving present I shared it with my wife. And enjoyed spending my half all the more.

Freshly single so I'd spend it on drugs and hookers.

Move in with a drug dealing prostitute and you’ll be quids in.

Move in with me ...id help spend it .