New to this

Keeper96

Hi all,

Just saying hi to the group,

I’m 24 years old and just put in to start my DAS, I’m a mechanic by trade and love anything with an engine.

I’ve got plenty of questions to ask so bare with me

Jamie, or most people call me bob

Edited by Keeper96

Have you found the review? ... https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bike-reviews/suzuki/gsx750f/1998/

Hi mate, yes I’d seen the review but there’s a lot more mixed opinions on these than most other bike I’ve looked at so always good to get an owners views on them.

Appreciate all your comments so far

Dunno about that suzuki, but I think generally Japanese bikes are easier to work on and more reliable than their European counterparts. You're a mechanic - if it breaks you'll fix it right?!

Guest Swagman

Thanks all!

I’m looking into my first bike options, does anyone have any input on the ‘98 onwards Suzuki gsx750f?

Bob

Don’t know about the 750 but my daughter had the 600 version and she liked it that much she traded it in 3 months later it wasn’t the best bike out there, as she said yuck.

Thanks all!

I’m looking into my first bike options, does anyone have any input on the ‘98 onwards Suzuki gsx750f?

Bob

Don’t know about the 750 but my daughter had the 600 version and she liked it that much she traded it in 3 months later it wasn’t the best bike out there, as she said yuck.

I've had a go on one but at the time I had a Bandit 1200 so the 750 felt under powered plus the delivery was top end.

How about the RF900 ?L_rf900r_199403.jpg.b6448e2e9a9fddc91998c4bad0041195.jpg

102874874_Scott-amp-Jodie-Suruki-RF900.jpg.6da430ac4cc2649bf29b561c24d18a21.jpg