Scotland tour .

fastbob

So far so good , set out at midday and got to Abington Services for 18:30 . I went M1/ A1M to Scotch Corner , A66 across Britain to the M6 , up to Gretna then picked up the eerily deserted B7078 to Crawford and Abington . I've seen my camping spot from a distance and it looks ok . The Iron Age Hill Forts look a lot higher up than they did on Google maps but I need to stretch my legs .

IMG_20200801_191939605.thumb.jpg.2c01a698d1c87e0c1ae6b2000b3df29f.jpg

Camped for the night now in the spot that I found on Google maps . Right on the corner of that wood . Nice and peaceful you might think ,but the roar of the M74 and the trains on the London to Glasgow line have put paid to that .

Polish_20200801_214628735.thumb.png.45ad65140f1a5b09c5025b7f05295ef2.png

Day two . Abington to Morar . What a wonderful days riding . Got up and went to Abington services for a dreadful breakfast then just kept going right through Glasgow , up Loch Lomond , stopped at the Green Welly Stop , through Glen Coe , ignored Fort William and took the Road to the Isles to Camusdarach where I'm currently camped .

IMG_20200802_113810416.thumb.jpg.35993e9894476f09969c1c3deac3c824.jpg

Another day in Paradise .

whats that in the water , look at your right hand clock and and look, up smack bang in the middle of the water...... Nessy

Another day in Paradise .

whats that in the water , look at your right hand clock and and look, up smack bang in the middle of the water...... Nessy

Not Loch Ness . Anyway there's already a prehistoric monster in the photo . 😉

Your tent must be tiny, to get everything in that tail bag!

I would rephrase that somewhat to.. Your tent must be a good one, to get everything in that bag.

The tent could do with being bigger but I've stayed dry for two rainy nights so far . You'd be amazed what's crammed into that bag .