Another insurance one. Are Carol Nash okay?

James in Brum

One of the best.. but only if they see you and your bike as 'low risk' - if they do not then they will offer an extremely uncompetitive quote, which you will then rush to the internet to mock on your social platform of choice. :mrgreen:

I think they're great, at least for getting a decent deal anyway.

but only if they see you and your bike as 'low risk'

I'm 51, been riding claim free for over 25 years and ride a big powerful BMW with a gearbox from a Massey Ferguson, so yup :mrgreen:

My favourite insurer as they used to offer value and a lot of perks, but they’ve decided I no longer fit whatever profile I used to sit in and now refuse to quote anything that isn’t obscene.

All insurance brokers/companies are excellent until you need them.

Then is when you start thinking "I should have gone for the one a bit more expensive..."

Then is when you start thinking "I should have gone for the one a bit more expensive..."

There's limits - CN went from £68 to over £800 despite me racking up more claim-free miles and still not arriving at the age of senility.

There's limits - CN went from £68 to over £800 despite me racking up more claim-free miles and still not arriving at the age of senility.

I didn't say the most expensive did I?

I was for 1 year with a subsidiary of CN and only got trouble when I needed them. So for me CN is a big "no thank you!!"

I always use 3 comparison sites before deciding then I go to the brookers website. It takes me around 2 weeks before I make a decision on which insurance I buy. It is important also to read authentic reviews (not the ones you find on google).