Fancy a DVSA bike?

SometimesSansEngine

The only one you would have removed is the front one.

But why would you want to be mistaken with some highway maintenance guy? :P :P

I would remove the DVSA identifier and convert the pillion back to stock, though that depends on what the inside of the box looks like. It might be fine to keep and use. other than that, why not.. i bet it has an absolutely perfect service history and is ready to ride with nothing needing fixing.

A couple of years ago I saw an ex-police Z1000SX on ebay. High miles - something like 45k iirc - but other than that looked fine. And it was ridiculously cheap. I was tempted until I thought that it would probably have been ridden pretty hard so I let it drop. But a DVSA bike isn't going to be pelting up roads at over 100 on too many occasions. Sounds like a bargain.

Which BMW model is that?

I wouldn’t be put off by it being DVSA but a mate has a k1300s that is only about four years old and he is not massively impressed with the build quality for the price.

Its an F800 :D

Which BMW model is that?

I wouldn’t be put off by it being DVSA but a mate has a k1300s that is only about four years old and he is not massively impressed with the build quality for the price.

Thought so, I think it's the one with a belt drive?

Which BMW model is that?

Thought so, I think it's the one with a belt drive?

Yes the last photo shows it :thumb: