beirut explosion

Stu

Fire works ... find that hard to believe , that looked more than fire works

What you think that's beyond a few roman candles and a Kathryn wheel?

I nearly killed a neighbours child with a rocket a few years back .... imagine that lot in your back garden

To think all those years the different factions were fighting over Beirut and slowly turned it into a bombed out wasteland yet in a split second Jonnie sailor and his katherine wheel shipment does the same. I can see why my mum said I could never have a sparkler.

[mention]Six30[/mention] I've done the same!! :lol:

Was one of those air bomb type that do several shots. After it was lighted it started to lean forward and started firing right over the kids heads :shock: :eek2:

I wasn't asked to do them the following year :lol:

@Six30 I've done the same!! :lol:

Was one of those air bomb type that do several shots. After it was lighted it started to lean forward and started firing right over the kids heads :shock: :eek2:

I wasn't asked to do them the following year :lol:

that's what happened with the rocket :lol: it tilted over and missed the kids head by inches went inside the house through an open patio door and hit a cabinet ... i have since give up being in charge of the fireworks ...

Did no one make things when they were kids?

We used to make genies by emptying all the powder into any open container.

We made more interesting ones by packing contents of multiple mixed fireworks into milk bottle, jam top with plasticine with a fuse down the middle, they were dangerous things.

It's amazing how little powder there is when you open them up, we were good at penny for the guy, and pretty lucky in hindsight.

I read that they have also lost 85% of the country's grain supply, most of Beirut's windows and the explosion was heard and felt in Cyprus. They are going to have to do rescue work, knowing it will cause a spike in the virus and with the damage to hospitals in the city and 4000 injured, they will not cope.

Here, people packed into a pub in Aberdeen are now moaning that the city has been put back into lockdown. We need to get a grip.

Grandad use to make for works family stopped him when one burnt through the shovel it was on and worked is easy through the flat roof...

When it finally went out it had started on the top of the safe under the flat roof.

It would of been funny had he not if been the bank manager.

Seeing what I thought where Silo's I had assumed bust explosion...