What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Had another nice blast out with a couple of other people, got through 3 tanks of petrol! :shock: E632BF16-DB83-4B67-803D-F5F43A8C1C82.jpeg

For r1, 3 tanks are around 120 miles :thumb:

I think mine must be even worse it has a full system on it and pops and bangs and shoots flames out of the exhaust every time you close the throttle!.

Worth it.

Wish I still had my bike I've just bought some tickets on octane competitions theres some fab bikes on there hoping to win one so I can go riding again I miss the days out

Who do you work for then?

Searching for a new battery for Xena, put it on charge this morning, went out this afternoon and had to bump her off, so much for my fishing session tonight :( and will be going to the bike meet in the car :evil: good news though the pub is serving food tonight and it's half price along with the soft drinks :lol: :thumb:

Searching for a new battery for Xena, put it on charge this morning, went out this afternoon and had to bump her off, so much for my fishing session tonight :( and will be going to the bike meet in the car :evil: good news though the pub is serving food tonight and it's half price along with the soft drinks :lol: :thumb:

See if these guys have the one you need.

https://advancedbatterysupplies.co.uk/

https://www.tayna.co.uk/

Already got :cheers:

Already got :cheers:

1 min after :P

where did you got it from?

I think I need one of these in my life... the sound of the 990 v twin with a set of akros :3some:

ktm-990-superduke-r-2010-14.jpg

Saw one the other day flying down the road, sounded awesome.

Like a real bloke, I spent time at the bar. Except it was a bar, it’s bars. Except they are the engine kind. Except I didn’t spend time with them, I paid someone else to do it.

Collected it and got moaned at by the girl behind the counter, the boss and the mechanic. An hour job took them 2.5hrs to do - which would have taken me a week...even if I had the tools because, for reasons only known to Heed, to fit the uppers and lowers meant dropping the engine out. Even then they didn’t fit without a lot of gentle persuasion.

Now it’s all done I have a Tiger the canters forward, pressing my bollocks into the tank, because the TSAS doesn’t seem to know it should have automatically adjusted itself.

EDACC97D-778D-4518-A8F6-76A4154BA503.jpeg.c5d30c9fb7c72fbde6eefd58cd6b9730.jpeg

Like a real bloke, I spent time at the bar. Except it was a bar, it’s bars. Except they are the engine kind. Except I didn’t spend time with them, I paid someone else to do it.

Collected it and got moaned at by the girl behind the counter, the boss and the mechanic. An hour job took them 2.5hrs to do - which would have taken me a week...even if I had the tools because, for reasons only known to Heed, to fit the uppers and lowers meant dropping the engine out. Even then they didn’t fit without a lot of gentle persuasion.

Now it’s all done I have a Tiger the canters forward, pressing my bollocks into the tank, because the TSAS doesn’t seem to know it should have automatically adjusted itself.

EDACC97D-778D-4518-A8F6-76A4154BA503.jpeg

well there's modern technology for you ok while it's working

I guess there's some kind of technological arcane power going on because it had sorted itself by the time I rode out for the club night.

Which brings us to Thursday - and that means taking it for a fat burger at the Super Sausage.

now you're a proper adventure biker with your Heed bags and everything.

Yep - I'm all set to ride 25 whole miles to a McDonalds car park near Market Harborough. I might set up a YouTube channel to document the journey in stages and provide tips to other would-be adventure types how they can tackle a sortie of such magnitude.

now you're a proper adventure biker with your Heed bags and everything.

Yep - I'm all set to ride 25 whole miles to a McDonalds car park near Market Harborough. I might set up a YouTube channel to document the journey in stages and provide tips to other would-be adventure types how they can tackle a sortie of such magnitude.

Wouldn’t bother ... doesn’t he know it all .