What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Tyre pressures done and wheels checked, oil checked, air filter inspected, brakes checked, chain checked, already to get loaded up later for my fishing trip :lol: :thumb:

do take em home and cook em , or chuck em back Dynax

https://i.imgur.com/yxSzY8K.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

https://i.imgur.com/wGpfQdV.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

I get excited when I receive parcels from Motorworks. Just gotta fit it now... :D

Checked and prept the Bandit, but not washed it before a run down to Strawberry fields cafe for a chat with some of the lads. Nice mild day. Reminisced about my RE5 with a fellow owner and chat to fellow Bandit owner. Back home via Malton and Helmsley, a good 140 mile ride. New EBC organic front and rear pads to fit after it's summer good brake caliper clean next.

Tyre pressures done and wheels checked, oil checked, air filter inspected, brakes checked, chain checked, already to get loaded up later for my fishing trip :lol: :thumb:

Legal size take home and cook if i catch any Bass,Mackerel,Cod :thumb:

Sea fishing then , remember going fishing when I was a youngern caught loads of mackerel ..👍

Sea fishing then , remember going fishing when I was a youngern caught loads of mackerel ..👍

So you're the bugger that wiped them out. Hardly any left now.

Knew about minimum sizes for Bass & COD, didn’t know there was a 30cm minimum for Mackerel - just looked it up.

Thanks for the tip off 👍

Knew about minimum sizes for Bass & COD, didn’t know there was a 30cm minimum for Mackerel - just looked it up.

Thanks for the tip off 👍

This site gives all the limits and what you can take :thumb:

https://britishseafishing.co.uk/minimum-size-limits-for-shore-caught-fish/

Started the Trophy Cafe Racer project up, sounded sweet - idle was a bit quick but rear wheel was spinning ( on centre stand ) so it had started in gear without holding in the clutch!

Then hit the kill switch & it continued running, turned off the ignition & it continued running - had to pull the plug caps to stop it.

As it’s not a two stroke running away with it’s self it seems I’ve got an electrical gremlin... bugger !!

Testing proves that there’s a live feed from the battery to the igniter & coils.

Wasn’t aware that pre-ignition or dieselise could happen on a 4 stroke bike.

Going to get a different mount for the sat nav ( didn't kill it afterall ) i think the vibrations from the long flexible arm were too much for it, then later will have a look at the brakes on the CG as the back wheel locks up when rolling it :thumb: