Northumberland

Bender

Wife's away I was given no instructions so it seemed like the right thing to do 😁

Newcastle, Hexham, kielder otterburn, nice round tootle.

Interesting bits, guy who pulled out from a side road onto military Road in front of me, realised his mistake, stopped half out, then thought ohhh I look like an idiot now, so then proceeded to pull out anyway, not a raised hand no sorry no flowers nowt.

A tractor pulling an off set trailer on narrow country lane,, he took up all the road and another 2ft of the trailer was over the white line, he was either oblivious to this or he was a dick, 2 bikes and a car had to drive into the gutter, car was almost into hedge coming onto it round a bend..

Mercedes who was cutting a corner completely, he realised, stopped and gave oops my bad wave.

Other than that it was perfect riding weather, ohhhhh, I did an [mention]XTreme[/mention], I forgot to take water but as it was cool I managed without it, I had to as I realised when I went for it that it was sitting in garage dohhhh.

DSC_0509.thumb.JPG.3e4f55e6c07bcc0a68e0c97e4193090a.JPG

DSC_0506.thumb.JPG.d5225906b4ed0b3fd91dedf950a1380d.JPG

DSC_0508.thumb.JPG.47bd95b661aacd715e643afd74c842ae.JPG

DSC_0507.thumb.JPG.11fa3c83123641db011a41389f1f2ef2.JPG

Excellent [mention]Bender[/mention]......good to see you taking initiatives to gain some sort of credibility.

You don't want to end up being pigeonholed in the same category as [mention]Tiggie[/mention].......cos he's now plummeted to the level of submitting pics of visits to the hardware store!

Know the area well, parents still live in Northumberland and I used to regularly fish Kielder. The road from Bellingham up to Kielder village is pretty decent and if you follow it up over to Newcastleton it's not bad either. They are often quiet as well.

I have some bad memories of Otterburn from when I was in The Army! :D

I was in charge of the mobile toilet for a visit by princess Ann she is or was head of some brigade, it's when the press thought she was pregnant.

If she was to use the toilet the waste tank was to be taken away and destroyed 😂.

I was in charge of the mobile toilet for a visit by princess Ann she is or was head of some brigade, it's when the press thought she was pregnant.

If she was to use the toilet the waste tank was to be taken away and destroyed 😂.

So you were a bog attendant then?

I was the mobile comfort station coordinator by royal appointment I will have you know. 😁

I was the mobile comfort station coordinator by royal appointment I will have you know. 😁

Don't tell me you were Charles' gobbling Butler? :shock:

Just Anne I'm afraid, met her again in London, no toilets involved the second time, also met Bobby Thompson, they confused me for a cameraman.

Just Anne I'm afraid, met her again in London, no toilets involved the second time, also met Bobby Thompson, they confused me for a cameraman.

You sound disappointed that you weren't Charles' gobbling butler? :shock:

So let me get this right......you aspired to be a gobbling butler, but ended up as the Royal turd collector......then went into computers......and finally into boilers?

Yeh.....logical career path for sure!

whagiphy.gif.f6e0e8579138ed802f961f6411a51273.gif