Theory test done!

I went for my theory test today,

Arrived at the centre half an hour early just to make sure of a parking space and was expecting to have to wait.

They said I could take it straight away if I was ready so not wanting to hang around I went right in.

The questions were pretty standard and no problem. I did get one wrong but I expect that was from rushing a little.

I was a little nervous about the hazard perception but that went pretty well too. I used the "three click" system and it worked 'cos I scored 61.

I'll look at doing the DAS in the next month or so if I can get one. Failing that I'll look at doing one next spring.

Time for a beer!

I did get one wrong but I expect that was from rushing a little.

I got one wrong and it haunts me to this day - I know exactly what it was, and as soon as I saw it on my result sheet I realised in horror the question I got wrong. About minimum tyre tread depths, and I answered for cars.

Never mind :lol:

The worst thing about doing the theory for me was how YOUNG all the other candidates looked. Made me feel really old.

The worst thing about doing the theory for me was how YOUNG all the other candidates looked. Made me feel really old.

Yep!.. Four teenagers taking the test when I did mine! .. A guy in his 30's came in just when I left.

I won't brag about finishing in 20 min and 100% rate :P

Then had to sit there waiting for everyone else. :cool:

But I won't brag about it...

I won't brag about finishing in 20 min and 100% rate :P

Then had to sit there waiting for everyone else. :cool:

But I won't brag about it...

I finished mine quickly but we were allowed to leave whenever we wanted. Was handy because if I had to wait I probably would have been the last out so then had to be last in the queue. My test centre was up a couple of flights of tight steep stairs , I waited until I was leaving to look aty results and was concentrating so much on the paper I fell down the stairs 😜

Congrats! Hard part done.

I scraped by with the exact bare minimum right (c'est la ma vie) but do I care? Not one bit.

A pass is a pass, as long as you're now all over the intricacies of rule 191 :thumb:

A pass is a pass! .. It matters diddly squat what the score is as long as its a pass!

Well done, onwards and forwards, ups not good unless your taking pilots test 😁

I just left when test done too they are individual booths?

I went blank for one of my car test questions when we were all done and I had passed it came to me, I was like an excited little kid ohhhhh ohhh I told him the answer, he'd said I had passed and he couldn't remember which one it was.

I just left when test done too they are individual booths?

It was a room with 7 booths, when you had finished just let the guy know and out you go.

Yup, I just got my result from woman I said no offence but I hope I don't see you again, she smiled and said you won't.

• 3 weeks later...

Did mine yesterday passed OK but not perfectly.

The questions are just fine so to get 2 wrong was disappointing.I think the hazard stuff is a bit hit and miss but I did get one I had seem on the practice.

Anyway I passed OK and I suppose that is what matters as I have no desire at all to go through that again.

Next job is to choose a school and then get it all finished.

So onwards and upwards.

When my son was preparing for his, I'd blithely said not to sweat it, you can't fail. Turns out he took this a bit too literally and turned up without a clue of what the inside of The Highway Code looks like. He failed, of course.