Fancy a Summer Holiday in Spain?

XTreme

If my bones get much stiffer I’ll have to get a learner legal 125cc for the lightness of them. :D :D

It's an unfortunate consequence of inferior English DNA @Swagman.

Never mind......I'm sure you're still a mover and a shaker in the Old Folks Home!

Yeah guess you’re right there are some real geriatric gits here . :D

Every two months we go down to Albox in Almeria to the Brit supermarkets.

And I never cease to be horrified at the state of my generation of Brit that I see there.........as those are the only times I'm ever exposed to them.

I don't just mean physically in a state.....but mentally. They're never happy, never grateful for what they've got, and are permanently f@cking moaning.

All while dressed like Kenneth Williams in "Carry on Camping".

Totally out of their depth here.......most can't even take a shit without having a translator with them.

When you consider that it was Britain that virtually conquered and colonised the world in the past.......you have to wonder WTF has happened to the gene pool?

Guest Richzx6r

It's an unfortunate consequence of inferior English DNA @Swagman.

Never mind......I'm sure you're still a mover and a shaker in the Old Folks Home!

And I never cease to be horrified at the state of my generation of Brit that I see there.........as those are the only times I'm ever exposed to them.

I don't just mean physically in a state.....but mentally. They're never happy, never grateful for what they've got, and are permanently f@cking moaning.

Totally out of their depth here.......most can't even take a shit without having a translator with them.

When you consider that it was Britain that virtually conquered and colonised the world in the past.......you have to wonder WTF has happened to the gene pool?

In simple.....we got soft

I had this conversation with someone on another forum before and he came up with a reason for this gene pool degradation.

I thought about it a bit.......and came to the conclusion that it may well be relevant.

His theory was that the quality of the gene pool diminished after fighting two world wars.

The best went to fight, the best died..........and we repopulated with whatever was left.

Guest Richzx6r

I had this conversation with someone on another forum before and he came up with a reason for this gene pool degradation.

I thought about it a bit.......and came to the conclusion that it may well be relevant.

His theory was that the quality of the gene pool diminished after fighting two world wars.

The best went to fight, the best died..........and we repopulated with whatever was left.

You could well be right though not all the best ones died imo

Absolutely.....my father, uncle, and father in law all came back! But a hell of a lot didn't!

Guest Richzx6r

Absolutely.....my father, uncle, and father in law all came back! But a hell of a lot didn't!

Very true

You've just said exactly the reason my mother-in-law's partner gave for wanting to move to rural Portugal and not somewhere like the Algarve

You've just said exactly the reason my mother-in-law's partner gave for wanting to move to rural Portugal and not somewhere like the Algarve

That was a good decision!

Here's the sort of local weather report I enjoy [mention]Tiggie[/mention] :thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/Kilmersdonweather/posts/1397072557150523?__cft__[0]=AZVGexeC4XQXWWZFMKCp3p4SyU307EaI47-oCaa28w44L9VzFctukOSu8nViPFJdDfhTcPMc6ACG6xeuW8d0K14zuN3i6G-Y4Oh_-aTWNFo8X_czYgpjHxL7rq0_0UUdycizSwkdzZROhlCui9sJ2Mp-5fgs3IWiLl3Xs8Wv7AYK2w&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

There is a small expat community there (albeit very spread out geographically, but they do mingle), some of whom can be a bit... you know.

We were at a BBQ once and one of the attendees was holding court on the UK, and how it was going to the dogs. All those immigrants etc, not learning the language and integrating etc. She was glad she got out. She reads all about it in the Daily Mail she says, it's terrible what she reads. She uses the WiFi at the paderia to use the app on her tablet. But she she's sure some of the locals talk about her in there. But yes, no way she could live in the UK where you've become a minority being white British etc etc

Ten minutes later, she moaning about a rumour she heard that some of the locals had been complaining that some of the expats are moving to the village and not learning the language and integrating in the community, instead just fraternising with fellow expats only.

"Portuguese is a really hard language, I have tried but it's really hard. They should be more understanding" she moaned.

I think she'd lived there about ten years by that point.

There is a small expat community there (albeit very spread out geographically, but they do mingle), some of whom can be a bit... you know.

We were at a BBQ once and one of the attendees was holding court on the UK, and how it was going to the dogs. All those immigrants etc, not learning the language and integrating etc. She was glad she got out. She reads all about it in the Daily Mail she says, it's terrible what she reads. She uses the WiFi at the paderia to use the app on her tablet. But she she's sure some of the locals talk about her in there. But yes, no way she could live in the UK where you've become a minority being white British etc etc

Ten minutes later, she moaning about a rumour she heard that some of the locals had been complaining that some of the expats are moving to the village and not learning the language and integrating in the community, instead just fraternising with fellow expats only.

"Portuguese is a really hard language, I have tried but it's really hard. They should be more understanding" she moaned.

I think she'd lived there about ten years by that point.

Par for the course! Though Portugal does attract a better class of Expat than Spain.

You go to the coastal areas here and it's like some inner city council estate in Britain has exploded and they've all landed here.

They sold their f@cking taxi now they're pretending to be an Estate Agent or Master Builder!

And it's not as if I'm expecting high standards or anything......I come from Swansea FFS!

I am delighted that my seed is contributing to fecking up the country for all of you. I shall offer it to a sperm bank so it can go on reducing standards, creating lefties and building the snowflake legion long after I’m dead.