Getting on and off a Bike when you're old and fucked!

XTreme

I haven't tried it yet but I'm wondering whether if I stood on tip toes I could mount the Harley from the rear ? There you go . There should be at least a morning's worth of bum jokes in that for everyone to have a go . You're welcome .

I haven't tried it yet but I'm wondering whether if I stood on tip toes I could mount the Harley from the rear ? There you go . There should be at least a morning's worth of bum jokes in that for everyone to have a go . You're welcome .

Don't give [mention]dynax[/mention] any ideas Bob!

I prefer to mount from behind , but can do it both sides :lol: :thumb:

qKIrPCA.gif

We need a vid from you Six!

You gotta show everybody what you're made of.......and how you were an innocent victim of blind justice in the choice of Mods!

[mention]Tiggie[/mention] will f**k it all up soon and be history. So now's the time to make your play.

I prefer to mount from behind , but can do it both sides :lol: :thumb:

qKIrPCA.gif

We need a vid from you Six!

You gotta show everybody what you're made of.......and how you were an innocent victim of blind justice in the choice of Mods!

@Tiggie will f**k it all up soon and be history. So now's the time to make your play.

ok , heres one i made...

1191343019_tenor(7).gif.2fc2e0c8586f5762e261a3f990f42d99.gif

Difficult to get leg over when bike is loaded plus no central stand. Than you have to step on the foot peg wile bike is on side stand. Except if u are Bruce Lee, than its much easier.

6AA20D9F-1161-4B6F-8AA2-C2008A0638D6.thumb.jpeg.a0ba0e9b01d12d04ffe76005f9769dbd.jpeg77E0EB41-9007-405D-B31B-0C621CD743D1.thumb.jpeg.655f985e58c5d226d9ba58f5acbd67f5.jpeg

Difficult to get leg over when bike is loaded plus no central stand. Than you have to step on the foot peg wile bike is on side stand. Except if u are Bruce Lee, than its much easier.

6AA20D9F-1161-4B6F-8AA2-C2008A0638D6.jpeg77E0EB41-9007-405D-B31B-0C621CD743D1.jpeg

nice bike :thumb: i like a ktm.

i couldn't tell you how i get on it, never thought about it ....i just get on it 8-)

Same here.....that's why I did the vid! Your turn!

I will just show you when I get to Spain.

i couldn't tell you how i get on it, never thought about it ....i just get on it 8-)

Now this is why you lost out on the Mod gig.....lack of initiative.

And I had to take the fall for it with my username title!

I stood no chance with a campaign manager

who is now trying to get blokes to video themselves repeatedly getting on and off their bikes .....

I stood no chance with a campaign manager

who is now trying to get blokes to video themselves repeatedly getting on and off their bikes .....

whagiphy.gif.4e3aba6b7dc7b29dd490ce43e9929c54.gif

6AA20D9F-1161-4B6F-8AA2-C2008A0638D6.jpeg77E0EB41-9007-405D-B31B-0C621CD743D1.jpeg

That's a lot of stuff to take on a road trip although I have seen bikes with even more gear . I does make me wonder what it all consists of .

Polish_20200804_091746916.thumb.jpg.8abbc76ac568671c8baf3020283482c8.jpg

Polish_20200813_222426953.thumb.png.d4b4570f22c9f7dd1de2a33a9eaf4dd0.png

That's a lot of stuff to take on a road trip although I have seen bikes with even more gear . I does make me wonder what it all consists of .

3 months of full supplies, dried and smoked meet (sausages, Parma ham, smoked bacon, dried ribs.....),3 types of cheese ( cow, goat and sheep), 5 litres of olive oil, 12 litres red wine, I don’t remember what else. So yes overland shopping. On the way down lot of sports bike shop stuff for friends as it is much cheaper then in Croatia.

3 months of full supplies, dried and smoked meet (sausages, Parma ham, smoked bacon, dried ribs.....),3 types of cheese ( cow, goat and sheep), 5 litres of olive oil, 12 litres red wine, I don’t remember what else. So yes overland shopping. On the way down lot of sports bike shop stuff for friends as it is much cheaper then in Croatia.

They don't have cafés and restaurants over there ?

They don't have cafés and restaurants over there ?

O yes they have, a lot, Croatia is known as coffee bars and restaurants country, all that food and wine I got there and brought back home is home made and extra delicious. Plus lot of that stuff is difficult or impossible to get in uk.

Bike stuffs I got here in uk for my Croatian friends, as here is at least 20% cheaper.