New bike .

fastbob

Well I got the thing home but it was such a struggle getting it in the car in this heat that it can stay there until the morning . At first glance , everything is there but it's well neglected . I've got my work cut out but that's the whole point of the exercise .

Blimey, I’d never have thought of sticking it in the back of the car. Makes my back ache just thinking of it.

We almost passed out from the effort in the heat . Thank goodness the lady selling the bike was on hand to provide pints of Orange Squash with ice in it .

Well I got the thing home but it was such a struggle getting it in the car in this heat that it can stay there until the morning . At first glance , everything is there but it's well neglected . I've got my work cut out but that's the whole point of the exercise .

Blimey, I’d never have thought of sticking it in the back of the car. Makes my back ache just thinking of it.

We almost passed out from the effort in the heat . Thank goodness the lady selling the bike was on hand to provide pints of Orange Squash with ice in it .

Just how big is that car? Well done for squeezing it in.

It's a C4 Picasso . We had to take the front wheel off and lay it down diagonally with the tank and plastics off . It still stuck out a bit so we tied the rear door down with a rope . What was more remarkable than fitting the bike in a car was the fact that we got from Coventry to Northampton and back between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm without once being caught in stationary traffic .

It's a C4 Picasso .

Somebody will be along shortly to make some disparaging comment about it being a Citroen Bob.

I get it all the time with our Xsara Picasso!