Never seen anything like it

rightstuff

A mate of a mate asked me to look at his brakes on his honda he had changed the pads he said now brakes are terrible and noisy when I looked at them he had put them in the wrong way metal to disc he said that he thought that was the way pads went think some people shouldn't have bikes or cars anybody else seen this

• 3 weeks later...

My mate prepared his bike for winter riding, he acf50'd it, and ofc him being him, he put it on the brakes also. He ended up going out of his garage and crashing into his own car. At least he was only doing about 10mph eh'. He called me over to have a look at his bike because his brakes suddenly stopped working. I arrived and could smell the stench of the acf50 and told him that he is a prick and walked into his kitchen and made myself a coffee.

Guest Richzx6r

My mate prepared his bike for winter riding, he acf50'd it, and ofc him being him, he put it on the brakes also. He ended up going out of his garage and crashing into his own car. At least he was only doing about 10mph eh'. He called me over to have a look at his bike because his brakes suddenly stopped working. I arrived and could smell the stench of the acf50 and told him that he is a prick and walked into his kitchen and made myself a coffee.

:shock: :roll: did he not know that unless its clutch and brake cleaner that you dont put anything on your braking system :bang: