TMBF facemasks?

How about Buff type TMBF buffs, multipurpose on the bike & in the shops :thumb:

I wondered where that idea came from...

Not saying I was thinking same... :popcorn:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/neck-gaiters-may-do-more-harm-than-not-wearing-a-mask-at-all-study-shows/

Interesting read, ok easy fix is standard surgical mask underneath my TMBF snood so I can still be trendy but not infect anyone :thumb:

How about Buff type TMBF buffs, multipurpose on the bike & in the shops :thumb:

I wondered where that idea came from...

Not saying I was thinking same... :popcorn:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/neck-gaiters-may-do-more-harm-than-not-wearing-a-mask-at-all-study-shows/

Interesting read, ok easy fix is standard surgical mask underneath my TMBF snood so I can still be trendy but not infect anyone :thumb:

To be honest it's a bit pointless. The government is still issuing advice when cleaning a public building where a positive infection test has been identified that those doing so should not wear face masks as there is no evidence that wearing face masks prevents the spread of infection. The BBC are advocating wearing a 'highly breathable' face mask during hot weather in order to stay cool. Many people are wearing visors in shops which have no effect whatsoever in preventing the spread of droplets.

All in all it is total confusion caused by a policy based more on economics than health. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against wearing a face covering if it helps but the current regulations are pointless and contradictory. If you wear a buff style covering you are complying with government regulations. The fact that they may not be as effective as a medical face mask is neither here nor there given that most of the face masks being sold and used aren't either.

It's the same with people who wear gloves in shops but have no idea how to manage how they use gloves. They seem to think wearing gloves makes them safe so they're there handling goods then putting them back on the shelves, wiping their eyes, picking their nose, holding the gloves in their mouth at the till whilst they fish for their wallet/purse. Then put the gloves back on to drive the car. Often whilst also wearing a mask and not being able to see where they are going whilst driving.

I know I originally asked about TMBF face masks but I've order four of the buff style ones.