Another mew electric motorbike with sound.....

Bender

I was talking to some JLR boffins about 10 years ago about this kind of technology, they were developing an App that you could down load to your vehicle - ICE/Hybrid at the time & pick a engine sound, everything from V12, turbine to tank ( even emulating the noise of the tracks), although this was for the benefit of the people in the vehicle rather than external, dunno what happened to it.

Now all they need to emulate on the 2 stroke is the smoke,

A pair of vape cigarettes should work.

Can you imagine following a two stroke that smells of Dew Drenched Morning Raspberry. It's not quite the same.

I’m sure you used to be able to get Strawberry scented 2 stroke oil at some point.

Now all they need to emulate on the 2 stroke is the smoke,

A pair of vape cigarettes should work.

Can you imagine following a two stroke that smells of Dew Drenched Morning Raspberry. It's not quite the same.

I’m sure you used to be able to get Strawberry scented 2 stroke oil at some point.

I thought you were taking the Mick (ly) but not so.

Castrol R has the best smell :thumb:

I was talking to some JLR boffins about 10 years ago about this kind of technology, they were developing an App that you could down load to your vehicle - ICE/Hybrid at the time & pick a engine sound, everything from V12, turbine to tank ( even emulating the noise of the tracks), although this was for the benefit of the people in the vehicle rather than external, dunno what happened to it.

If I were a JLR boffin I’d be more worried about building cars that don’t constantly have quality issues or break down than creating better engine noises, some of their cars sound great as is those SVRs sound amazing.

I thought you were taking the Mick (ly) but not so.

Castrol R has the best smell :thumb:

if you want to make your bike smell like it's running on castrol r put a spoon full of caster oil in the tank