TMBF Buff/Snood order here £6 each

Stu

Stu,

I am still waiting for you to let me know how much extra to pay via paypal (can't find the 'pay friends' option anywhere!)

I have sent you (and Tracy) a pm - Tracy responded saying 'pm Stu'.

Please respond (politely).

:angel12: :thumb: :3some: :3some: :angel12: :thumb:

It depends on if you're using the phone app or the website.

After you add the amount you scroll down or go next on the phone app and there you will have the option to either buying goods or send money to friends or family

Stu,

I am still waiting for you to let me know how much extra to pay via paypal (can't find the 'pay friends' option anywhere!)

I have sent you (and Tracy) a pm - Tracy responded saying 'pm Stu'.

Please respond (politely).

:angel12: :thumb: :3some: :3some: :angel12: :thumb:

Tracey sent you instructions on how to do it!

I gave her the instructions :lol:

Use the email address on the first page to pay and you just go through the motion of sending money then on one of the pages its will ask if you're sending money for goods or service or to friends and family :thumb:

I have not received any PM's off you :?

I been right through it and did not get any choice of 'friends', etc.

I 'tested it' by sending myself 1p but it did not work either!

You were copied on a pm I sent to Tracy (cc. [mention]Stu[/mention] )

Finally decided to close my pay-pal account. Wait 24 hours and start a new one - I now get the 'send to friends...' choice!

Money sent.

PM sent to Tracy (cc'd Stu).

:thumb:

@Stu I'm on my hols end of the month, will I be advertising TMBF ?

I am hoping so :thumb:

Can I 'pull rank' on the posting order :lol: we leave on the 31st to form a huge queue on the way to Barmouth ( if anyone here overtakes me I've got a think bike sticker in the rear caravan window, give us a honk :thumb:

@Stu I'm on my hols end of the month, will I be advertising TMBF ?

Can I 'pull rank' on the posting order :lol: we leave on the 31st to form a huge queue on the way to Barmouth ( if anyone here overtakes me I've got a think bike sticker in the rear caravan window, give us a honk :thumb:

In the spirit of fairness I'm willing to offer [mention]Six30[/mention] to go to the back of the queue if it helps get yours quicker 😂

In the spirit of fairness I'm willing to offer @Six30 to go to the back of the queue if it helps get yours quicker 😂

No on this occasion, he’s not going on his bike

So having a big trip from London to Scotland this week qualifies me to get mine quicker? :)

You could pop in and collect them!

Providing they turn up :lol:

I just realised i could pick mine up save on postage and put the coffers back into the forum :thumb:

So having a big trip from London to Scotland this week qualifies me to get mine quicker? :)

Well if they turn up by Friday then I'll be more than happy to pick them up and help a wee bit on post cost ;) :thumb:

I just realised i could pick mine up save on postage and put the coffers back into the forum :thumb:

Make sure you've got fuel before you reach Hull, for some reason the place is devoid of any petrol stations near the port :scratch:

Make sure you've got fuel before you reach Hull, for some reason the place is devoid of any petrol stations near the port :scratch:

Eh! There is two right round the corner 🤣🤣

Well we couldn't find em & I was on vapour, but then I still get lost with a satnav, just less lost :lol:

Well we couldn't find em & I was on vapour, but then I still get lost with a satnav, just less lost :lol:

Next roundabout after the terminal there is two one on each side of the road