Met with “D3R3K”

Met with the above on Monday night at squires cafe, top bloke and A biker through and through. Already planned to get out this coming weekend. Nice to have someone local to ride with👌🏼

• 3 weeks later...

Met with the above on Monday night at squires cafe, top bloke and A biker through and through. Already planned to get out this coming weekend. Nice to have someone local to ride with👌🏼

Bloody Yorkshire monkeys...

On a similar note, Carol and I are thinking of going back to Matlock during early October and we will probably book to stay at the Duke of Wellington which is just up the hill from the town.

Would you or [mention]Six30[/mention] be interested ?

Obviously the more the merrier.

Hey [mention]Tiggie[/mention] or [mention]Bender[/mention] Why not come and meet your subjects , no excuses as it`s fairly central regardless of where you live

and even [mention]Six30[/mention] has found it successfully.

Cheers

Ian

On a similar note, Carol and I are thinking of going back to Matlock during early October and we will probably book to stay at the Duke of Wellington which is just up the hill from the town.

Would you or @Six30 be interested ?

Hey @Tiggie or @Bender Why not come and meet your subjects , no excuses as it`s fairly central regardless of where you live

and even @Six30 has found it successfully.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for the invite but that's over a 300mile round trip.

Hey @Tiggie or @Bender Why not come and meet your subjects , no excuses as it`s fairly central regardless of where you live

Cheers

Ian

Good job you have a new bike to enjoy the trip !

I shudder to think how far it is for [mention]Six30[/mention] but I am confident he will make it especially as it involves pubs and somewhere he has seen before!]

Cheers

Ian

Cheers

Ian

300 miles ,and... :roll: you mean your not allowed :booty: :lol:

Edited by Six30

Cheers

Ian

that's not the place you stayed in before is it Ian ?

Guest Richzx6r

Cheers

Ian

We could do the ride down together if your up for it, and your bike is more comfortable than mine

Cheers

Ian

that's not the place you stayed in before is it Ian ?

No its a more pub like place with a great atomoshere.

Go up the hill from the resteraunt with the tuck tuck on the porch and its on the junction.

Cheers

Ian

• 1 year later...