Free: Triumph key fob

Ooh yes please! Done.

Actually I was gonna give it to a mate but it might be nicer for you to give it to a triumph owner here who would use it themselves. I'll stand back.

Ta

That's very decent of you.

I'll wait a day or two and see if anyone here is after it. If not, it's yours.

Oh! Yes please! My new tiger only came with a small rubber one but this would be amazing.

You may be glad of the small rubber one, I had one similar to the one Bonio is giving away & it scratched the top yolk of my old Speedtriple to buggery.

Oh! Yes please! My new tiger only came with a small rubber one but this would be amazing.

You may be glad of the small rubber one

I was about to call you out for an inappropriate comment directed at my wife. Then read the rest of what you said. As you were.

You may be glad of the small rubber one, I had one similar to the one Bonio is giving away & it scratched the top yolk of my old Speedtriple to buggery.

It worked fine on my Tiger 800. There's a little key-fob shaped space between the tank and the ignition; it tucks in there in, leather side towards the tank, and never moves.