XTreme?

Bender

Unusually quite from [mention]XTreme[/mention] has your new phone been to complicated?

Have you ground to a halt at an abandoned railway with no water.

Or God forbid returned to Wales to join the cast of I'm a celeb in the haunted castle or as we say in England the 4 bed council house on the corner?

He bollocked us all last time for wondering where he was :lol: said that sometimes he gets too busy with work, I think he is probably wandering up and down railway lines in a state of sunstroke induced bewilderment :mrgreen:

Here we go again! I have no idea why you bottomfeeding sweathogs can't entertain yourself in my absence! Go to a dogging site or a B&Q FFS!

As [mention]Tiggie[/mention] says......very busy with work. And I had to take the wife to the hospital twice because of her arthritis. Back again next week when she's getting an injection in her spine.

Haven't been near the bike since the last ride report a week ago. Even if I'd had time, last Sunday was too hot anyway. Haven't even posted on Facebutt either!

It's been the worst August I've known in 15 years here......making things even more difficult! Over the last month there were 14 days when it was 40 and over.

883803293_Annotation2020-08-29101822.jpg.52ad11f0fac5f64190ec974c29945e35.jpg

But from today on it's due to break! So tomorrow I'm scheduled to find this abandoned village in the Sierra de Segura. No idea how tricky it's going to be to access, but at least temps should be below 30.

lg.jpg.b36694aa08565845248973a7161905b2.thumb.jpg.5c6c73a9cc30fca0efe67de7a5cdef9f.jpg

As for the smartphones they're brilliant. Much better photos.......

20200827_173845.thumb.jpg.0096131926e8f6b5587e65aa1a8557ab.thumb.jpg.c0069c34b02f46062af3af2822fa2e09.jpg

......and I'm particularly impressed with the video quality!

So all fine here! You can now continue to live your lives vicariously through my rugged individualism exploits!

It's just the thing you have to do @XTreme as a society you have to look after the old folk, no matter how cantankerous or belligerent they are 😁

Well if I do keel over I won't be wanting mouth to mouth from you Bender!

Guest Richzx6r

It's just the thing you have to do @XTreme as a society you have to look after the old folk, no matter how cantankerous or belligerent they are 😁

Dont worry to make you feel at home we will have a sheep in tow for the mouth to mouth bit

Dont worry to make you feel at home we will have a sheep in tow for the mouth to mouth bit

Twat!

Wait till you turn up here young man........this is where the big boys play! 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

Twat!

Wait till you turn up here young man........this is where the big boys play! 8-)

You know I'll be bringing a sheep with me for you :lol:

Twat!

you aint going nowhere for the next 6 or 7 years once you have your dustbin lid :lol:

That's the thing with being unconscious on the floor you don't really have a say in what goes where, being from Wales I'm sure it's a position you often found yourself in 😁

Guest Richzx6r

Twat!

you aint going nowhere for the next 6 or 7 years once you have your dustbin lid :lol:

Oh I'll still be getting away for trips, she can't really say no.....I'll be paying for her and the bairn

Oh I'll still be getting away for trips, she can't really say no.....I'll be paying for her and the bairn

yeh right... " can i go visit my friend in Spain sweetheart..

J60OCcZ.gif.28b5c37b8b0a1dd5e10099f51dfd8441.gif

laugiphy.gif.eff76adeed212d500a5ced5f6ad25576.gif

The words of someone who hasn't figured out yet that women will use the kids/grandkids as a way to control and manipulate you.

yeh right... " can i go visit my friend in Spain sweetheart..

J60OCcZ.gif

What friend in Spain?

That's the kind of comment that gets people reported to Childline.

20160422tumblr_lriu21axxn1r2jjy2o1_500.gif.76fe67dc3276ee9e686607cacd88d9dd.gif