I just don't know so it's time for a poll...

onesea

<t>Pick your car...</t>  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your car...

• Dukes of Hazard
    • Back to the Future
    • Knight Rider
    • Starsky and Hutch
    • James Bond
    • Mad Max
    • Ghost Busters
    • A Team
    • Miami Vice
    • Magnum

... Yes does she not know the controversy of dark siding? She'll mess up the handling :popcorn:

For me, Mad max for both please. Falcon XB with exhausts out the side.. 8-)

I always wanted the kids bike in terminator when I wasn't so old. Well, I still wouldn't mind a 2stroke dirt bike for nipping to the arcades on.

Screenshot_20200830-123711_Chrome.jpg.1c32fc9828835653303b518301b84c63.jpg

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnng rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrng rrrrrrr

Gosling 1 all day long.

I am fortunate enough to have owned a Harris Magnum 2 with Z1R engine as well as a mildly tuned Z100j back in the day so I accept I am biased lol.

Cheers

Ian

I always wanted the kids bike in terminator when I wasn't so old. Well, I still wouldn't mind a 2stroke dirt bike for nipping to the arcades on.

Screenshot_20200830-123711_Chrome.jpg

I'm pretty sure I once counted thirty something consecutive upward gear changes during the chase scene.

Some people whinge on about having six!

Anybody not voting for time travel is an idiot and should have the right to vote on anything removed.

Time travel has a major flaw, in that you can only return to a point in time that the machine actually existed, you could travel into the future and back to the point of when it first was activated, but you cannot go back in time beyond the point that it actually existed :lol:

Anybody not voting for time travel is an idiot and should have the right to vote on anything removed.

Time travel has a major flaw, in that you can only return to a point in time that the machine actually existed, you could travel into the future and back to the point of when it first was activated, but you cannot go back in time beyond the point that it actually existed :lol:

That's fine I voted time travel to go back and drive all the others...

Then I could decide which one i wanted for ever...

This is the logic of a man who only drinks instant coffee. The world poo-poos your insights :lol:

This is the logic of a man who only drinks instant coffee. The world poo-poos your insights :lol:

And don't forget he rides a Chinese bike! Obviously got a very twisted psyche. He does fish though so he's not entirely gone to the dark side.

Take the Delorian, go back a few decades, buy a crapton of Amazon and Apple stock, live like a king once you get back to the modern day and just buy all the others.

Back To The Future was made in 85 so even with a limit of not going back before the machine was made, you're good.

Take the Delorian, go back a few decades, buy a crapton of Amazon and Apple stock, live like a king once you get back to the modern day and just buy all the others.

Back To The Future was made in 85 so even with a limit of not going back before the machine was made, you're good.

The Delorian goes back to the Wild West, so time travel must have been invented by then.

Agree with the plan with the delorean but want to add, get the stocks popped in trust so that they only are given to me the day after I get back so that I can arrive in my own time line not like when Marty ended up in the dystopian Rich Biff future.

My timeline has been shit, I’m perfectly happy with some changes.

Guys, don't knock Dynax's choice of steed. In 2384 kids will kill for the chance to ride anything powered by a petroleum internal combustion engine. It's why there's such a booming business in time tourism. We just come back to the age when motorbikes weren't just in the Delinquency section of the First Earth Museum.

Of course if you think 2020 sucks you ain't seen nothing yet.