TMBF Buff

Mississippi Bullfrog

I love wearing a buff as a helmet liner when the weather is cooler, and often just as as a scarf much of the rest of the time. I have a number of Buffs, some with insulated neck pieces and others without. The last one I bought cost me £18.00.

So how does the TMBF buff at a meagre £6 compare to the original?

Very well really. In fact mroe than very well. The fabric is slightly heavier so when worn as a helmet liner on a cool day it is actually more comfortable because it holds its shape to your head better. It also cuts out draughts around the neck more completely than my other Buffs, being both a snugger fit and a slightly denser material.

In these difficult times when we have to wear face coverings in shops I've found the better fit means my glasses don't steam up as much as with my other Buffs, the denser fabric seems to prevent breathe going upwards. Of course it depends how you make your helmet liner with a face covering, but I do it same way with both and the TMBF buff is far better.

Comfort under a helmet is certainly improved and it reduces wind noise better. All of which suggest the TMBF buff is a billy bargain if you like wearing this kind of neck/head covering.

But the best bit I have saved until last. It is time to make damson gin so I went to Tescos to buy a litre of gin. And the lady on the checkout asked me to remove the buff so she could check I was old enough to buy alcohol. That hasn't happened in over 40 years! It certainly hasn't happened when I've been wearing my other Buffs. :cheers:

So buy yourself a TMBF buff and recapture your youth. Having compared the TMBF buff to other inferior but more expensive makes it is now my buff of choice for wearing when riding a motorcycle.

I love wearing a buff as a helmet liner when the weather is cooler, and often just as as a scarf much of the rest of the time. I have a number of Buffs, some with insulated neck pieces and others without. The last one I bought cost me £18.00.

So how does the TMBF buff at a meagre £6 compare to the original?

Very well really. In fact mroe than very well. The fabric is slightly heavier so when worn as a helmet liner on a cool day it is actually more comfortable because it holds its shape to your head better. It also cuts out draughts around the neck more completely than my other Buffs, being both a snugger fit and a slightly denser material.

In these difficult times when we have to wear face coverings in shops I've found the better fit means my glasses don't steam up as much as with my other Buffs, the denser fabric seems to prevent breathe going upwards. Of course it depends how you make your helmet liner with a face covering, but I do it same way with both and the TMBF buff is far better.

Comfort under a helmet is certainly improved and it reduces wind noise better. All of which suggest the TMBF buff is a billy bargain if you like wearing this kind of neck/head covering.

But the best bit I have saved until last. It is time to make damson gin so I went to Tescos to buy a litre of gin. And the lady on the checkout asked me to remove the buff so she could check I was old enough to buy alcohol. That hasn't happened in over 40 years! It certainly hasn't happened when I've been wearing my other Buffs. :cheers:

So buy yourself a TMBF buff and recapture your youth. Having compared the TMBF buff to other inferior but more expensive makes it is now my buff of choice for wearing when riding a motorcycle.

If you are not already involved in commercials, you should start thinking of, just need to film it :thumb: :cheers:

If you are not already involved in commercials, you should start thinking of, just need to film it :thumb: :cheers:

The Bullfrog brags about his buff whilst stood in the buff.

It could go either way.

A gentleman's tailor knows it rarely goes either way. Most chaps dress to the left I believe.