Anyone rode a benelli before?

potatobroxd

Hey guys, ive decided to buy a new bike and leave my Vulcan s for my pops. I want something naked and sporty so i came across the benelli 600i because im on a slight budget. On paper it looks good relative with the cb650f in terms of power and it honestly fits my pretty well in terms of the sitting position. Although it weighs 231 kilos so even heavier than my vulcan s :tumble:

Seeing that it is now owned by a Chinese company I was wondering whether if the bike has reliability issues down the road? Or lack of quality even?

Cheers :cheers:

benelli-tnt-6005edb47d273854.jpg.80973851dd4f6a818fe484f5a1d4acf5.jpg

I've heard a lot of people praising the trk502. Maybe see 8f there is a benelli owners forum somewhere to get their views on how reliable the brand is and how they stand up to a British winter.

They are imported by Moto GB who import royal enfield I found they along with my local dealer were not too responsive to any criticism, however if you are anywhere near northants I know cooperb are a good dealer who offer great support. Main thing is get a test ride and compare it to similar bikes

Friends of mine who have a dealership and sell Benellis report no issues so far, with the older bikes now about 2 years old. Another friend ran the tiny 125cc for 6 months with no issues, till it was written off in a crash. The only minor point is that paint can wear quite qucikly where boots run against the frame, but my brand new Kawasaki Versys did that as well.

They are the first "Chinese" bike I would consider buying.

Hey guys, ive decided to buy a new bike and leave my Vulcan s for my pops. I want something naked and sporty so i came across the benelli 600i because im on a slight budget. On paper it looks good relative with the cb650f in terms of power and it honestly fits my pretty well in terms of the sitting position. Although it weighs 231 kilos so even heavier than my vulcan s :tumble:

Seeing that it is now owned by a Chinese company I was wondering whether if the bike has reliability issues down the road? Or lack of quality even?

Errr , hold on a minute . Thought I'd seen that bike before .

Polish_20200904_214501553.thumb.png.21e87b5e6f6f8f542c80cd2f45389b0a.png

Errr , hold on a minute . Thought I'd seen that bike before .

:shock: benelli's long lost brother

• 2 months later...

I searched TRK502 to see what came up and found this thread. Only as I have one.

Very pleased with it and no quality concerns. It was between a three year old Japanese bike or a brand new Benelli. No regrets. 

Edited by RupturedDuck