What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Took it for a spin. Stratford on Avon to Little Malvern via Upton on Severn. Good lunch at Malvern Hills pub. 🥩🍔🍟🥗. Return via the obligatory SatNav narrow road with gravel and grass in the middle, this coupled with some severely cambered “T” junctions wiped the smile of my mates face. 🤣🤣🤣

Replacement rear indicator from Wemoto arrived for the wife's Tiger (we discovered it hanging off, tried gluing but no joy after a few rides) Took advantage of this WFH lark to fit it at lunch. Already knew from the pictures and description the connector as different, but knew I could just swap the innards.

Only that wasn't the issue, turned out it simply didn't fit.

Messaged Wemoto and the return is sorted, no problem there. Just annoying as now had to pay full price for a genuine replacement from the dealer. Paid online for click and collect, figured I might *just* have enough time if I zipped over straight after work, but realised en route there was no chance I was going to make it. So took a scenic ride home. The humanity.

My very happy discovery - every single box on my bike can fit a helmet. Which means when we come out with the kids I can stash three helmets on my bike, and [mention]Magpie84[/mention] can put her helmet in her top box, leaving our hands free at our destination :D

Wee ride around Suffolk with a stop at shawsgate vineyard, cos I'm well classy like.

Somehow 4 Welsh bikers had been allowed into the county, not sure how but I'm blaming @bonio as the head of Suffolk immigration.

Off duty day. Day trip to Cambridgeshire (in the car *sigh*)

Rode it home the long way

07BEF4CD-3C4E-475C-A559-38A1891AA33F.jpeg

Had the front wheel up yet? Lol

Nightmare jumping on a scooter from a bike. Totally different centre of gravity.

Believe it or not a geared vespa pointing up hill is one of the easiest things in the world to get wrong.

Nice. Is it the GTS

Nightmare jumping on a scooter from a bike. Totally different centre of gravity.

Believe it or not a geared vespa pointing up hill is one of the easiest things in the world to get wrong.

Nice. Is it the GTS

No mate :D

Was the most blissfully zen experience I've ever had on two wheels though. Stunningly happy with this purchase.

Nice. Is it the GTS

No mate :D

Was the most blissfully zen experience I've ever had on two wheels though.

You ordered the blissfully zen optional extra then Dave?

Top Man! Class!

While you Casuals talk shit and [mention]Mawsley[/mention] rides round on a Vespa with a f@cking hard on.....I gave the Parts Bin Special a check over and then a wipe with an old rag!

Ready to go again to more locations that look like they've been carpet bombed!

vs418.thumb.jpg.ede86960d080d6735fd4a0e7b7176aa5.jpg

Laid it on its side non to gently after being rear ended at some temporary traffic lights. Near side damage.

Rode home after a good check over, then spent an hour on the phone to insurance.

Three vehicles involved so has to go through insurance.

Laid it on its side non to gently after being rear ended at some temporary traffic lights. Near side damage.

Rode home after a good check over, then spent an hour on the phone to insurance.

Three vehicles involved so has to go through insurance.

Oh mate, that sucks.

You OK?