Getting a 125 - Lexmoto brand?

NE150N80

For goodness sake . Is it possible to incorporate an algorithm into this forum that blocks the use of the word Money-pit ?

For goodness sake . Is it possible to incorporate an algorithm into this forum that blocks Bob's moaning? :lol:

Not sure whether you're aware of this Bob.......but the likes of you and I don't determine what is, or is not, acceptable on this forum.

Would you like me to have a quiet word in Stu's ear to see if he'll ban it for you?

For goodness sake . Is it possible to incorporate an algorithm into this forum that blocks the use of the word Money-pit ?

For goodness sake . Is it possible to incorporate an algorithm into this forum that blocks Bob's moaning? :lol:

Not sure whether you're aware of this Bob.......but the likes of you and I don't determine what is, or is not, acceptable on this forum.

Would you like me to have a quiet word in Stu's ear to see if he'll ban it for you?

Well I changed it but bob didn't like it so now it's back.

There is other crap I would ban before that :popcorn:

WOW - I didn't expect to generate so much interest! But I really am grateful.

As many have you have guessed, I'm only going to use the 125 as run about to get some road experience in between my CBT and Mod 1+2 and the message is loud and clear (and delivered fairly I feel) - go for Jap.

Thanks so much guys! My next question is about Jackets... which I'm just about to post :)

I never heard of this brand until I signed up here. After a few months of seeing the problems people have with them I can see that these bikes are trash. You can't even get a proper workshop manual or wiring diagram for them. They're all tarted up to look quality but underneath they are rubbish.