Car/van insurance

Bender

Just about ready to collect my new van that was ordered early Feb, covid put a huge dent in the delivery time

Anyhow got round to sorting out insurance bearing in mind I'm going from an all but worthless old van to 145bhp with a big lump of torque, they are charging an extra 30quid, basically just charging for change of details my insurance was just renewed 2weeks ago too and it went down 40, so it's still less than last year's Woooohooooo.

It's through Admiral.

Just about ready to collect my new van that was ordered early Feb, covid put a huge dent in the delivery time

Anyhow got round to sorting out insurance bearing in mind I'm going from an all but worthless old van to 145bhp with a big lump of torque, they are charging an extra 30quid, basically just charging for change of details my insurance was just renewed 2weeks ago too and it went down 40, so it's still less than last year's Woooohooooo.

It's through Admiral.

what van did you get

It's through Admiral.

what van did you get

Nissan nv300, mainly for 5yr warranty, transits are becoming very hard work with engine faults and dpf's.

It's through Admiral.

what van did you get

Nissan nv300, mainly for 5yr warranty, transits are becoming very hard work with engine faults and dpf's.

Good choice sir , Make you right , Transit engines are shite ...

Thinking of getting a vw T6 .. some of them are stupid money though .

It's through Admiral.

Hi [mention]Bender[/mention] , I've got my Renault Traffic Sport insured with Admiral, but on Friday afternoon on way back from Bristol after picking up a Honda Dullville, sorry Deauville :D. I managed to get the screen stone chipped by vehicle in front, as it was late on Friday night, called admiral on Saturday morning, redirect to another call centre, waited 40mins for operator!! Sorry Windscreen company don't work weekend's and someone will call you Monday morning!! The small chip has now grown to 18" across screen, and they are fitting a new screen on Thursday!!!!!! Luckily i can leave Van off the road.

So be warned the company Admiral use is NWS!! www.natwin.co.uk

I've never claimed for a windscreen I just paid last time as excess was nearly same as just arranging it myself I'm sure they will be using a national company same as all the others.

Even a windscreen replacement should be declared on renewal as it's a claim and whilst it may not increase your premium some company's won't quote if you have claimed for anything.

I've never claimed for a windscreen I just paid last time as excess was nearly same as just arranging it myself I'm sure they will be using a national company same as all the others.

Even a windscreen replacement should be declared on renewal as it's a claim and whilst it may not increase your premium some company's won't quote if you have claimed for anything.

I claimed for a screen last year and upon renewal I asked if I had to declare it and they said no as it was a separate policy :?

Depends on companies, most are ok some on comparison sites just don't quote.

You can usually go to one of the national companies for a screen and they will sort it all for you.

I looked at my Admiral policy blurb and it just says contact autoglass.

Depends on companies, most are ok some on comparison sites just don't quote.

You can usually go to one of the national companies for a screen and they will sort it all for you.

I looked at my Admiral policy blurb and it just says contact autoglass.

Admiral must do it different for Business policy's, because mine says www.natwin,co.uk! And when I went to Autoglass website, it states they don't deal with Admiral Van policy's? That's why I contacted Admiral on Saturday morning.

Got a Autoglass place 1/2 mile up road from where we live.

And my excess is £25 for repair and £115 for new screen, Wife's car policy is £0!