What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Laid it on its side non to gently after being rear ended at some temporary traffic lights. Near side damage.

Rode home after a good check over, then spent an hour on the phone to insurance.

Three vehicles involved so has to go through insurance.

Oh man. That's weeks down the drain on the phone and filling out forms. All to get yourself some higher premiums. That truly sucks. :(

Laid it on its side non to gently after being rear ended at some temporary traffic lights. Near side damage.

Rode home after a good check over, then spent an hour on the phone to insurance.

Oh mate, that sucks.

You OK?

I’m Fine thanks just a few aches.

Oh man. That's weeks down the drain on the phone and filling out forms. All to get yourself some higher premiums. That truly sucks. :(

Hopefully all done on the phone.

I stopped, pickup behind stopped but the lorry behind did not. They were company vehicles as well so has to go through insurance.

Fettled the chain. It really is abused under that fulsome cover.

20200908_220029.thumb.jpg.1de1eed9a7c6f5b48990e90833b704f7.jpg

Racing lube only for this one

Checked the valves (wer fine)

20200908_220156.thumb.jpg.0452224924de3330173e9e349bb12b90.jpg

So accessible

Then off to Wales to see the tidy mountains and stunning birds cause I'm not a ****.

Shit! Hope you're OK there JRH!

baffles me how blind people are approaching lights. glad your ok.

Fettled the chain. It really is abused under that fulsome cover.

20200908_220029.jpg

Checked the valves (wer fine)

20200908_220156.jpg

Then off to Wales to see the tidy mountains and stunning birds cause I'm not a ****.

I've just got back! Enjoy, I think you've got better weather than I had :D

Ride to the Cinderella club & got wet

This is the one at Hoar park right? I'd assumed it was cancelled due to a certain viral event but if it's on I might actually give it a go, I never could before due to being of working age but lovely furlough stops that being an issue!

Ride to the Cinderella club & got wet

This is the one at Hoar park right? I'd assumed it was cancelled due to a certain viral event but if it's on I might actually give it a go, I never could before due to being of working age but lovely furlough stops that being an issue!

Yep, Hoar Park, it’s been going since lockdown ended (ish)

Dunno if it will continue in light of the latest recommendation on group sizes.

Winter draws on.... Took the Z500 out today, down to York (Strawberry Fields Cafe) over to Helmsley, then the TT urn to Stoksley and home, 125 miles. New rear suspension working well, will have to soften up the front damping now. Bye bye ATF and hello 5W fork oil.