What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Well that was a busy one today.

Took the kids to their weekly cycling group.

Family motorbike ride to meet up with some fellow motorbike friends for fish and chips.

Then straight in the car for a three hour round trip with the eldest to buy him a new bicycle as he's outgrown his current, his first adult frame too :shock:

Give it a few years and he can do his CBT, which is a pretty scary thought.

Guest Richzx6r

I shall be scoffing as many of these as I can get away with.....

IMG_20200913_124334047.jpg

Blackcurrant, plum, gooseberry and blackcurrant with Cassis.

:D

They look lush send some my way....

Resting the aching joints. :twisted:

Monday is looking good though so all being well may get out for a blast on the Courtesy bike.

I’ll pick a route with no traffic lights. :wink:

I shall be scoffing as many of these as I can get away with.....

IMG_20200913_124334047.jpg

Blackcurrant, plum, gooseberry and blackcurrant with Cassis.

:D

Looking at that picture is the closest I'm allowed to get to such things these days :cry:

We are heading out on the new Harley first to J&S Finedon then over to the Sportsbike shop M.K in search of some odds and sods for our impending week off at the end of the month.

Cheers

Ian

Called into J&S this afternoon. Hand stuff was a lot more visible, shame the same can’t be said about their pricing uncertainty principle where you can either know the size of the garment or the price...but never both :lol:

I hate the way sizing differs from jacket to jacket as well. How tough would it be just to adopt a universal sizing translated into inches? Going by the measurements on some of them my penis is a 5XL - the wife would strongly disagree!

You are dead right ! We walked in fully prepared to purchase a pair of leather jeans and 2 sets of overtrousers and walked out wit a snood which matches her boots lol.

Over to the Sportsbike shop where over trousers and lady`s winter gloves tried on, correct sizes worked out with helpful staff and away we went happy.

Not difficult I would have said (Oh and covid details well managed and someone by our lids making sure we went home with the same one we arrived in).

Sausage this morning was rammed I think everyone was treating it as a last hoorah !

Cheers

Ian

Just on the way out for some Dark Motorcycling!

Any of you Casuals going to step up to the plate today?

I did some dark motorcycling the other night!

Was proper dark on the way home! I think I need better headlights :lol:

Just left Durban, South Africa. Heading west "for orders". Hoping it's Brazil but most likely Nigeria. A place I absolutely effing hate and would happily consign to the lower levels of hell. Or at least it's officials. Thieving bast*rds the lot of them.