New Bike - Old Drone

Ricardodaforce

The weather has been too nice not to take advantage of!

I don’t know nothing about drones, but your video make me want one.

Unfortunately legislation makes it harder and harder to legally fly drones, or any other aircraft now.

Am I right in thinking that's the piece of road used in the opening credits of the antiques roadshow?

If it is a mate showed it to me a few years back and I struggled to keep up with his 500cc trials bike on my ZRX lol.

A lovely piece of road.

Cheers

Ian

Am I right in thinking that's the piece of road used in the opening credits of the antiques roadshow?

If it is a mate showed it to me a few years back and I struggled to keep up with his 500cc trials bike on my ZRX lol.

A lovely piece of road.

Cheers

Ian

Hi! I honestly have no idea sorry. Not a show I watch.

Cool! Good image quality and stabilisation. Can it follow you? Or newer model needed mayeb? 😉

Yes it does have that feature. I’ll try it next time. I didn’t want to get too clever because it’s the first time I’ve used it in ages!

Cool! Good image quality and stabilisation. Can it follow you? Or newer model needed mayeb? 😉

Yes it does have that feature. I’ll try it next time. I didn’t want to get too clever because it’s the first time I’ve used it in ages!

Makes me wish I was home 😢.

Just 12 days to go :D :D :D

Lucky you. I'm basically on an open ended one now as it all depends where we are when I'm due off. So many places are still off limits. Company wide we have over 300 men and women who are well overdue relief. It sucks.

Makes me wish I was home 😢.

Lucky you. I'm basically on an open ended one now as it all depends where we are when I'm due off. So many places are still off limits. Company wide we have over 300 men and women who are well overdue relief. It sucks.

Now lucky as I am going home, but how it is in cruise industry I don’t know if I will get back on board. Fingers crossed.

This is the first time I would be happy to extend and stay few weeks more

Now lucky as I am going home, but how it is in cruise industry I don’t know if I will get back on board. Fingers crossed.

That's the problem isn't it? The lack of certainty for the future. I know where you are coming from with the cruise industry. I can't see it ever going back to what it was or at least not for a year or so depending on how the plague works out. Even the Hurtigurten guys in Norway have cancelled everything until next year. Even on tankers it's dodgy - the ships will probably keep going and freight rates are okay ish but when / where we can change out is ever changing and liable to turn literally on a whim. We've had guys fly out to Singapore and get sent home again for a random change in the rules.

That's the problem isn't it? The lack of certainty for the future. I know where you are coming from with the cruise industry. I can't see it ever going back to what it was or at least not for a year or so depending on how the plague works out. Even the Hurtigurten guys in Norway have cancelled everything until next year. Even on tankers it's dodgy - the ships will probably keep going and freight rates are okay ish but when / where we can change out is ever changing and liable to turn literally on a whim. We've had guys fly out to Singapore and get sent home again for a random change in the rules.

we are in Europe, all fleet, so change is simple and easy. At least for all Europeans.

It remains to see how long owner will keep us on board on full payment.

I don’t know how long this can last but cruise industry cannot survive more than 6 months from now.