Tapatalk support ?

DirtyRhino

I'm going to ask this - and I think I know the answer already as I used to run a few forums back in my street racing days - is there any Tapatalk support for TMBF ? I couldn't find it last night.

Not that i'm desperate to use it - i'm just a lazy twunt and hate my phone browser :lol:

I used to have tapatalk but there was security issues and they have now tried to push all users to use it rather than visit the forum through your browser.

They are also pushing people to use their services to tie you in even more

I used to have tapatalk but there was security issues and they have now tried to push all users to use it rather than visit the forum through your browser.

Always been security issues with Tapatalk.......I can remember thousands of vBulletin sites getting compromised because of it about 10 years ago.

Always been security issues with Tapatalk.......I can remember thousands of vBulletin sites getting compromised because of it about 10 years ago.

Not so long back you could read other people private messages :roll:

And the time before that which is when it was the final straw for me certain people had admin access

And the time before that which is when it was the final straw for me certain people had admin access

phpBB haven't developed an app yet?

IPB have released one.......and it's pretty good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.invisioncommunity.communities&hl=en_US

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.invisioncommunity.communities&hl=en_US

phpBB haven't released an app because you don't need an app :lol:

phpBB haven't released an app because you don't need an app :lol:

No......you don't need an app for any of them because they're all mobile compatible.

But the default linear layout of a forum can get a bit much on a small device.

The app refines everything into clearer categories and topics.....plus it makes it a lot quicker because you're not loading everything on each page refresh.

I frequent a bunch of forums both on browser and Tapatalk, plus I own my own forum, and this mobile interface is better than all of them - don't change a thing!!

What's your forum?

Forums.brightonbigboys.com/18plus.html

Nah - www.intlwatchleague.com - wrist watch geekout

I never knew there were wrist watch enthusiasts!

Every day is a school day! Less so now tbh - I bought an omega aqua terra and that does everything. I could buy a new rolex, or a new race bike and I can't afford both soooo... Yeah I'd take the bike. I used to have a tag, die as, nomos dress watch, but hand wind was a pain, leather, can't get it wet... Convenience is king. Coincidentally it's in the shop in Turkey (managed to find an omega dealer) as I got water in it somehow!! They are fixing it for me, but I feel naked 😔 You? Another thread perhaps.

Obviously a bit of thread drift but my wife gave me a Rolex chronometer when we got engaged 40 plus years ago. It's my only watch and I wear it everyday. So not really obsessed with watches. Fishing rods now, that's another question!

Nah - www.intlwatchleague.com - wrist watch geekout

Every day is a school day! Less so now tbh - I bought an omega aqua terra and that does everything. I could buy a new rolex, or a new race bike and I can't afford both soooo... Yeah I'd take the bike. I used to have a tag, die as, nomos dress watch, but hand wind was a pain, leather, can't get it wet... Convenience is king. Coincidentally it's in the shop in Turkey (managed to find an omega dealer) as I got water in it somehow!! They are fixing it for me, but I feel naked 😔 You? Another thread perhaps.

I really want a Railmaster, with the blue face and steel wrist band. though right now im happy enough slumming it with my Stowa.

I really want a Railmaster, with the blue face and steel wrist band. though right now im happy enough slumming it with my Stowa.

Stowa is a superbly respected watch in my circles. Mr shauer knows how to make em. A few times I came v close to nabbing a deck watch but never quite made it. Which do you have?