On Friday 30th October I will be taking the forum offline at around 1.45pm as the forum is getting moved to a new server

Any questions then feel free to post on this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73786

coronavirus....

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8289
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2520 times
Been liked: 4128 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Six30 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 pm

NeilM wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am
125cc wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:46 am
XTreme wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm
I sometimes wonder if the last 5 years has all been a dream, and I'm going to wake up soon and everything is as it was?

Sex no longer illegal for couples in ‘established relationships’.

Couples that do not live together but are in ‘established’ relationships are now allowed to meet up and have sex in England – but casual sex is still banned.


https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/22/sex-no-l ... s-13308406
It's utterly bonkers, isn't it.

Threatening to turn the armed forces on their own public, utterly disgusting.
It certainly isn't the first time the UK armed forces have been used against it's own citizens.

hope he does and they actually shoot a few of the waste of space oxygen thieves that roam our land
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8289
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2520 times
Been liked: 4128 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Six30 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:36 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:00 am
EijZM8nWoAInTcD.jpg
both of em ...twice
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

125cc
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:34 am
Bike(s): Yamaha YS125
Location: Inverness
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by 125cc » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Nah, politicians both. I have standards.
Perpetual 125cc Pilot. I'm slooooooow. Get over it :booty:

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Stealth Beemer
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2364 times
Been liked: 3084 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 pm

NeilM wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:24 pm
S-Westerly wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:23 am
First time for a while (apart from Northern Ireland) and I think you'll find that there isn't much appetite for it. Even the police aren't particularly keen on enforcing the politicians latest lunacies.
Not saying there is an appetite for it.
Just pointing out that it certainly isn't the first time.
And Ireland is not the only occurance in our life time. Wether you would like to believe it or not. The British army has been covertly used on mainland UK soil within our lifetimes.
Thatch was poised to set them loose on the miners as I recall.

Richzx6r
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Challenge score: 30
Has liked: 3656 times
Been liked: 1252 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Richzx6r » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm

How about a bout of civil war to calm the nerves :scratch:
Its better when its loaded

NeilM
Posts: 3712
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ST 1050
Location: Birstall West Yorkshire
Has liked: 637 times
Been liked: 528 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by NeilM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:41 pm

125cc wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:28 pm
Yes, they have, usually against threats to the population. Never against the actual population who they are supposed to protect & who fund them accordingly... an appalling threat for any politician to issue.

Expecting the Army to cover for the Police will backfire big time. Pongos can't stand the Police.
You sure about that?
As i said covertly.

User avatar
dynax
Subscriber
Posts: 3642
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget, Florence (WIP)
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 2346 times
Been liked: 1336 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by dynax » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Richzx6r wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm
How about a bout of civil war to calm the nerves :scratch:
5th Novenber not too far away :twisted: :lol:
Mike, just cruising around with Xena 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmihUc ... subscriber

NeilM
Posts: 3712
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ST 1050
Location: Birstall West Yorkshire
Has liked: 637 times
Been liked: 528 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by NeilM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:45 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 pm
NeilM wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:24 pm
S-Westerly wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:23 am
First time for a while (apart from Northern Ireland) and I think you'll find that there isn't much appetite for it. Even the police aren't particularly keen on enforcing the politicians latest lunacies.
Not saying there is an appetite for it.
Just pointing out that it certainly isn't the first time.
And Ireland is not the only occurance in our life time. Wether you would like to believe it or not. The British army has been covertly used on mainland UK soil within our lifetimes.
Thatch was poised to set them loose on the miners as I recall.
Speak to many people in the affected areas in what was the biggest intrusion into peoples civil rights that england has seen in peace times.
She did.

Watch the videos.
Police dont march like that....

Richzx6r
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Challenge score: 30
Has liked: 3656 times
Been liked: 1252 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Richzx6r » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:47 pm

dynax wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Richzx6r wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm
How about a bout of civil war to calm the nerves :scratch:
5th Novenber not too far away :twisted: :lol:
Seems as good a day as any to start :scratch:
Its better when its loaded

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Stealth Beemer
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2364 times
Been liked: 3084 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm

All sorted then? Kent is now going to have a border!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 52680.html

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4219
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Child’s scooter
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1132 times
Been liked: 1782 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Mawsley » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm
All sorted then? Kent is now going to have a border!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 52680.html
:lol: They really are clueless aren't they. It's going to be an absolute shitshow.
Image

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Stealth Beemer
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2364 times
Been liked: 3084 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:00 pm

Mawsley wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 pm
XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm
All sorted then? Kent is now going to have a border!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 52680.html
:lol: They really are clueless aren't they. It's going to be an absolute shitshow.
You're not believing hard enough1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4219
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Child’s scooter
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1132 times
Been liked: 1782 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Mawsley » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:00 pm
Mawsley wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 pm
XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm
All sorted then? Kent is now going to have a border!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 52680.html
:lol: They really are clueless aren't they. It's going to be an absolute shitshow.
You're not believing hard enough1
Oh I believe.

I believe it's going to be a shitshow :lol:
Image

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5902
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Stealth Beemer
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2364 times
Been liked: 3084 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Mawsley wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm
XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:00 pm
Mawsley wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:55 pm


:lol: They really are clueless aren't they. It's going to be an absolute shitshow.
You're not believing hard enough1
Oh I believe.

I believe it's going to be a shitshow :lol:
People knew what they voted for Dave.

Not particularly sure why they wanted a hard border in Kent........but it's obviously connected with Sovereignty and blue Passports.

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4219
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Child’s scooter
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1132 times
Been liked: 1782 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Mawsley » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 pm
People knew what they voted for Dave.
The 5G plandemic c*ckwombles don't even know what they had for tea.
Image

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 13 guests