On Friday 30th October I will be taking the forum offline at around 1.45pm as the forum is getting moved to a new server

Any questions then feel free to post on this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73786

coronavirus....

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
Six30
TOTY 2019
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Has liked: 2519 times
Been liked: 4128 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Six30 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 am

it could of been so much better....
Official_portrait_of_Jeremy_Corbyn_crop_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

MikeHorton
Bike(s): Yamaha Tracer 900GT,
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 180 times

Post by MikeHorton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:08 am

125cc wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:28 pm
Yes, they have, usually against threats to the population. Never against the actual population who they are supposed to protect & who fund them accordingly... an appalling threat for any politician to issue.

Expecting the Army to cover for the Police will backfire big time. Pongos can't stand the Police.
Usually a good relationship with the two, many military join the police after their service

NeilM
Bike(s): ST 1050
Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 523 times

Post by NeilM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:55 am

Screenshot_20200924-075421.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MarkW
Has liked: 456 times
Been liked: 1395 times

Post by MarkW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:41 am

Six30 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 am

Even I can make a better job of doing a tie than that, and I reckon I've only worn one a dozen times since I left school in 1989! :shock:

And don't you just know he's wearing his shellsuit trousers on that photo. :lol:
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

MarkW

Post by MarkW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:58 am

Mawsley wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 pm
XTreme wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 pm
People knew what they voted for Dave.
The 5G plandemic c*ckwombles don't even know what they had for tea.
I always like to hear what the American Evangelicals have to say on the subject. They all claim to have a personal relationship with God, and yet - as is so often the case - the Almighty seems to have a variety of reasons for visiting this pandemic on us that mysteriously seem to coincide with the personal prejudices of the individual believer. Here is an Evangelical who knows that it is God's punishment for gay marriage; here is one who knows it's a punishment for liberal values in general; here's one who knows it's a punishment for being anything other than rabidly pro-Trump; here's another who knows it's God's wrath for abortion rights or gun control activists; here's one who knows it's a judgement on the gluttony of capitalism, or for not denying climate change vigorously enough; and of course there's always the handy catch-all category whenever you need a convenient scapegoat - Atheists.

It's almost as though they're all talking to themselves...
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

Mr Fro
Subscriber
Bike(s): ZX6r, ZXR750L Turbo
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 980 times

Post by Mr Fro » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:07 am

I had to have a chuckle at the Labour party political broadcast last night.

To summarise Keir: It's all the fault of the current government. Labour would have sorted it by now, everything would be back to normal and we would have showered you all with money.

XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Bike(s): Stealth Beemer
Has liked: 2349 times
Been liked: 3066 times

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:04 am

Six30 wrote:

So that's the best you got to justify the current situation? :lol:

I'm no Corbynista as you well know.......and if there'd been a REAL leader in place the UK wouldn't be in the state it is now.

As for Corbyn......he's multi-talentless on so many levels it's astonishing how he ever got above local councillor level.

But one thing he's not is a crook! Unlike those who are up to their neck in Russian money.

What I do find odd though is all the Brexiteers (who obviously had their reasons for voting the way they did).....they don't seem to feel a little bit uncomfortable with some of their bedfellows?

I mean.....here's the immediate names that spring to mind: Farage, Banks, Mercer, Murdoch, Barclay Brothers, Steve Bannon, Tommy Robinson, Nick Griffin, Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen, Tommy Robinson, EDL, Britain First, Football Lads Alliance etc.

It's your prerogative to be on the same page as them if you so wish......but I can't get my head around the fact that people can actually believe that a sad, geriatric, 70's student radical who has an allotment can be more dangerous than all the names above put together?

Bewildering to me!
Last edited by XTreme on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Six30
TOTY 2019

Post by Six30 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 am

XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:04 am
Six30 wrote:

I'm no Corbynista as you well know.......and if there'd been a REAL leader in place the UK wouldn't be in the state it is now.

As for Corbyn......he's multi-talentless on so many levels it's astonishing how he ever got above local councillor level.

But one thing he's not is a crook! Unlike those who you are up to their neck in Russian money.

What I do find odd though is all the Brexiteers (who obviously had their reasons for voting the way they did).....they don't seem to feel a little bit uncomfortable with some of their bedfellows?

I mean.....here's the immediate names that spring to mind: Farage, Banks, Mercer, Murdoch, Barclay Brothers, Steve Bannon, Tommy Robinson, Nick Griffin, Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen, Tommy Robinson, EDL, Britain First, Football Lads Alliance etc.

It's your prerogative to be on the same page as them if you so wish......but I can't get my head around the fact that people can actually believe that a sad, geriatric, 70's student radical who has an allotment can be more dangerous than all the names above put together?

Bewildering to me!

So every one is a racist who voted Brexit ... the Labour Party are out in front with that title ask the Jews .
Farage for pm .
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

XTreme
Useless campaign manager

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:38 am

Six30 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 am
XTreme wrote:
Six30 wrote:

But one thing he's not is a crook! Unlike those who you are up to their neck in Russian money.

Bewildering to me!

So every one is a racist who voted Brexit
Farage for pm .
Not everyone who voted for Brexit is a Racist.

Some thought it would be better for the country.

Others had different motives.......financial and political.

There is a cross section of those in the names I quoted.

Has Farage fessed up where that 10 million came from yet?

Six30
TOTY 2019

Post by Six30 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:45 am

XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:38 am
Six30 wrote:
XTreme wrote:

Bewildering to me!

So every one is a racist who voted Brexit
Farage for pm .
Not everyone who voted for Brexit is a Racist.

Some thought it would be better for the country.

Others had different motives.......financial and political.

There is a cross section of those in the names I quoted.

Has Farage fessed up where that 10 million came from yet?

Who cares :D
The rule of Six.

XTreme
Useless campaign manager

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 am

Six30 wrote:
ask the Jews .
I don't need to ask the Jews......didn't you know that I'm 25% Jewish coming my maternal grandmother? 8-)

Yes....I have the f@cking big nose.....passed onto my two sons as well! They're overjoyed with that! :lol:

I also have the Jewish business acumen.......and I'm always up for a bit of conspiring! Weather permitting of course. 8-)

MikeHorton
Bike(s): Yamaha Tracer 900GT,
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 180 times

Post by MikeHorton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:57 am

Let's face it they are all shite and have their own agenda and will cosy up to some wronguns you just have to chose the spunk bubble who you think will do the least damage. Left, right or centre they all at present don't have the nation's interests at heart. My wife and I don't different jobs and both voted differently and we could both understand why, wife as a nurse didn't want Jeremy c**t as a health secretary as he totally had no grasp and was a danger to the NHS. I couldn't vote for Jeremy's bit on the side Dianne Abbott as she had no clue on what is and isn't legal and can't be trusted with Important secret information. I wish lord sutch was still here !

MarkW

Post by MarkW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:18 pm

MikeHorton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:57 am
I wish lord sutch was still here !
Do you remember his scientific expedition to find the Loch Ness Monster that consisted of rowing across the loch towing a haggis? :lol:

dynax
Subscriber
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget, Florence (WIP)
Has liked: 2338 times
Been liked: 1330 times

Post by dynax » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:20 pm

MarkW wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:18 pm
MikeHorton wrote:
I wish lord sutch was still here !
Do you remember his scientific expedition to find the Loch Ness Monster that consisted of rowing across the loch towing a haggis? :lol:
Deep fried mars bar would be my choice, everyone has a sweet tooth :lol:
Mike, just cruising around with Xena 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmihUc ... subscriber

125cc
Bike(s): Yamaha YS125
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by 125cc » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:31 pm

MikeHorton wrote:
Let's face it they are all shite and have their own agenda and will cosy up to some wronguns you just have to chose the spunk bubble who you think will do the least damage. Left, right or centre they all at present don't have the nation's interests at heart. My wife and I don't different jobs and both voted differently and we could both understand why, wife as a nurse didn't want Jeremy c**t as a health secretary as he totally had no grasp and was a danger to the NHS. I couldn't vote for Jeremy's bit on the side Dianne Abbott as she had no clue on what is and isn't legal and can't be trusted with Important secret information. I wish lord sutch was still here !
Well said.
Perpetual 125cc Pilot. I'm slooooooow. Get over it :booty:

Return to “General Chat”