Not bike related? Talk about it here!
skyrider
Bike(s): yamaha 225 serow
Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 786 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by skyrider » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:44 pm

it's like the man said the older i get the faster i was :damn:
the law in all it's majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges to beg in the street and to steal bread.
anatole france

MikeHorton
Bike(s): Yamaha Tracer 900GT,
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 180 times

Post by MikeHorton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:06 pm

I'm guessing the haggis would either act as a sonar or bait. Maybe the RN could use it on there new type 26 frigates it would save a few quid and keep the haggis industry going. I don't believe Russia and China have any anti haggis countermeasures

XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Bike(s): BMW G650GS
Has liked: 2251 times
Been liked: 2946 times

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:12 pm

As an outsider looking in........am I right in thinking that it's Xmas BANNED. New Year BANNED. Sex other than with someone you’ve known for a long time BANNED. Going to sports events BANNED. Going out and having a good time BANNED?

rob m
Bike(s): BMW K1200S
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 311 times

Post by rob m » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Everything is banned for me! For me personally, I'm avoiding all people at this time, not just because of Covid 19 but because I hate people generally. Sounds harsh and considering I'm a nurse it's a paradox. I avoid any unnecessary social contact when not working. Also, I don't want to get covid and die.

I'm such a snowflake! Maybe I need to go to the local 'Spoons and man up, grab a pint and keep Tim Martin rich. Throw off that mask and deny that there is a pandemic going on and declare it's so overrated.

The general public have proved they can't be trusted to adhere to restrictions but it's the British way innit? We are the class leaders in f**k ups, the rest of the world laughs at us for it. In the past we had Benny Hill to run around and it make it look all so silly but thankfully we have Trump to deflect some of the Brexit shenags away from us so that's good. Doris hides from view when things become tough or throws his toys out when he is confronted by the press.

Latest thing that made me laugh. Kent overwhelmingly voted to leave Europe and voted to hold all but one Tory constituencies in the county. Now they're worried that there'll be a 17,000 truck tailback across the county when new customs rules come into place. Don't worry though, Doris has it in hand.

They'll be fine. The Express and Mail say they will.

125cc
Bike(s): Yamaha YS125
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by 125cc » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:20 pm

Nessie doesn't like Haggis. She likes to pork away at all the fish. Any fule kno dat.

Xmas/New Year isn't "banned" yet but Adolf's lubing us up for it. The cnut barnacled in Holyrood already has.
Perpetual 125cc Pilot. I'm slooooooow. Get over it :booty:

MikeHorton
Bike(s): Yamaha Tracer 900GT,
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 180 times

Post by MikeHorton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:25 pm

rob m wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:43 pm
Everything is banned for me! For me personally, I'm avoiding all people at this time, not just because of Covid 19 but because I hate people generally. Sounds harsh and considering I'm a nurse it's a paradox. I avoid any unnecessary social contact when not working. Also, I don't want to get covid and die.

I'm such a snowflake! Maybe I need to go to the local 'Spoons and man up, grab a pint and keep Tim Martin rich. Throw off that mask and deny that there is a pandemic going on and declare it's so overrated.

The general public have proved they can't be trusted to adhere to restrictions but it's the British way innit? We are the class leaders in f**k ups, the rest of the world laughs at us for it. In the past we had Benny Hill to run around and it make it look all so silly but thankfully we have Trump to deflect some of the Brexit shenags away from us so that's good. Doris hides from view when things become tough or throws his toys out when he is confronted by the press.

Latest thing that made me laugh. Kent overwhelmingly voted to leave Europe and voted to hold all but one Tory constituencies in the county. Now they're worried that there'll be a 17,000 truck tailback across the county when new customs rules come into place. Don't worry though, Doris has it in hand.

As a public servant I too don't like people that much. I'm happy stopping at home when not at work with the cat and dog oh and the wife. Garden has been good this year and aiming for even better next year. Talk to the animals and plants, I know I'm mad but keeps me happy!

rob m
Bike(s): BMW K1200S
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 311 times

Post by rob m » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:34 pm

MikeHorton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:25 pm
As a public servant I too don't like people that much. I'm happy stopping at home when not at work with the cat and dog oh and the wife. Garden has been good this year and aiming for even better next year. Talk to the animals and plants, I know I'm mad but keeps me happy!
I really miss having a dog, can't have one where I live unfortunately. I used to talk to my old dog all the time!

skyrider
Bike(s): yamaha 225 serow
Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 786 times

Post by skyrider » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:38 pm

XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:12 pm
As an outsider looking in........am I right in thinking that it's Xmas BANNED. New Year BANNED. Sex other than with someone you’ve known for a long time BANNED. Going to sports events BANNED. Going out and having a good time BANNED?
could be stick your head in the oven time :roll:
the law in all it's majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges to beg in the street and to steal bread.
anatole france

XTreme
Useless campaign manager

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:43 pm

skyrider wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:38 pm
XTreme wrote:
Our generation don't have much of a social life anyway though.

Six30
TOTY 2019
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Has liked: 2486 times
Been liked: 4079 times

Post by Six30 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:59 pm

XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 am
Six30 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 am
ask the Jews .
I don't need to ask the Jews......didn't you know that I'm 25% Jewish coming my maternal grandmother? 8-)

Yes....I have the f@cking big nose.....passed onto my two sons as well! They're overjoyed with that! :lol:

I also have the Jewish business acumen.......and I'm always up for a bit of conspiring! Weather permitting of course. 8-)
do you want to buy any Gold ?
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

XTreme
Useless campaign manager

Post by XTreme » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Six30 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:59 pm
XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 am
Six30 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 am
ask the Jews .
I don't need to ask the Jews......didn't you know that I'm 25% Jewish coming my maternal grandmother? 8-)

Yes....I have the f@cking big nose.....passed onto my two sons as well! They're overjoyed with that! :lol:

I also have the Jewish business acumen.......and I'm always up for a bit of conspiring! Weather permitting of course. 8-)
do you want to buy any Gold ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

S-Westerly
Subscriber
Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada 950
Has liked: 2279 times
Been liked: 1087 times

Post by S-Westerly » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:21 pm

MikeHorton wrote:
rob m wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Christ! You're not Prince Charles in disguise are you?!
Back in the blue. No bikes.....

S-Westerly
Subscriber
Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada 950
Has liked: 2279 times
Been liked: 1087 times

Post by S-Westerly » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:23 pm

XTreme wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:43 pm
skyrider wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:38 pm
XTreme wrote:
Our generation don't have much of a social life anyway though.
Speak for yourself.
Back in the blue. No bikes.....

James in Brum
Subscriber
Bike(s): ZZR600D1
Has liked: 130 times
Been liked: 462 times

Post by James in Brum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm

rob m wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:34 pm
MikeHorton wrote:
I really miss having a dog, can't have one where I live unfortunately. I used to talk to my old dog all the time!
I also am happy avoiding people when not in my nhs role. Which is currently handy. I know many a misanthrope in caring professions.
Time spent being groovy to each other is always well
Spent

Six30
TOTY 2019
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Has liked: 2486 times
Been liked: 4079 times

Post by Six30 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:03 am

40965.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

Return to “General Chat”