Nob of the Day.......

Tango

" HANDWRITE IN ALL YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR CARD SECURITY CODE ONTO THE FORM AND POST IT TO THEM.

That is actually seriously questionable behaviour.

The security code (3 digits on the back) I understand was introduced to stop people taking quick impression of your card and being able to use over the telephone...

They might as well say send us your card and pin number, we will go to the bank and get the cash...

Who would you report them to....

Maybe visa and MasterCard

The lady (and I use the term in the most generous sense) behind me who tailgated me through heavy traffic. When I heard an emergency vehicle siren I pulled over, she tried to then overtake, and forced the emergency vehicle into the path of oncoming traffic.

Went out for a ride on Tuesday evening. Two BMWs tailgated me for miles (not at the same time), then a complete d*ck in a white Astra van tried to undertake me on a roundabout.

Sigh.

So you had 2 Beemers up your ass and then a dick tried to get underneath you?

I don't suppose you've got any pics?

• 4 weeks later...

Posted a rant in my IAM group about how the "discounted" IAM insurance is full of shit. Amongst the people agreeing are two that have taken it upon themselves to lecture me that I need to consider that cheap is not better and how I'll regret it if I make a claim.

Yeah, because insurers are warm fluffy kittens if you pay them a couple of hundred quid more who just love paying out.

Talk about drinking the kool aid.

This could be me if today does not go to plan... Doing this in support of a friend who lost her brother in a bike accident. If anyone is feeling generous.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gerrit-tony-spinnakertower?fbclid=IwAR2nYWW4CO86y7serWkpDf3dm1m-NcFOa1mr_X89DFgfTpLFUYGnWii0y-E

Guest Richzx6r

This could be me if today does not go to plan... Doing this in support of a friend who lost her brother in a bike accident. If anyone is feeling generous.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gerrit-tony-spinnakertower?fbclid=IwAR2nYWW4CO86y7serWkpDf3dm1m-NcFOa1mr_X89DFgfTpLFUYGnWii0y-E

Good luck with the abseiling today mate, I'd have joined you for it if I'd known

Posted a rant in my IAM group about how the "discounted" IAM insurance is full of shit. Amongst the people agreeing are two that have taken it upon themselves to lecture me that I need to consider that cheap is not better and how I'll regret it if I make a claim.

Yeah, because insurers are warm fluffy kittens if you pay them a couple of hundred quid more who just love paying out.

Talk about drinking the kool aid.

One doubled down today

"Worked with this industry all my life in my career. Loads of experience. Know what I'm talking about. One thing anyone in the know will tell you is you never get the cheapest or the most expensive".

I pointed out that genuinely, it was the most expensive I've had so based on his rule and advice....

Was told snottily it's a free country and my choice.

Yeah, I know.

Good luck with the abseiling today mate, I'd have joined you for it if I'd known

It was kind of cool with some good views...

P1430033.thumb.JPG.b07f803bc535dee17a75e2100232a692.JPG

vlcsnap-2020-09-26-19h41m21s481.thumb.png.6a798a3b3b0c1d1c59c82f8a977d4d0a.png

Guest Richzx6r

It was kind of cool with some good views...

P1430033.JPG

vlcsnap-2020-09-26-19h41m21s481.png

Looks like you had a good time, and for a good cause

The person at Amazon who posted this to us in a flat brown cardboard envelope :roll:

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.00.40.png

Did it say jigsaw 😁

Must of been having an off day my experience is normally the other way round.

photo.jpg

(image stolen form internet)

I'd like to suggest the vespa driver on vauxhall bridge today. 50cc, rattling along. It's dark but he's a half helmet and sunnies on. No mirrors and cutting up everyone. He got caught behind a bus and decided it was appropriate to mount the kerb and drive on the path for a while.

I'd like to suggest the vespa driver on vauxhall bridge today.

I guess he beats the nob blowing all his grass cuttings to cover the road today.

When I pointed out his folly, he told me he was going to finish blowing them into the ditch across the road.

No wonder that road always floods...

The driver from DHL / UK Mail that was supposed to collect a parcel today between 14:16 and 15:16.

It is now 18:40 and no sign of that idiot. :roll:

The driver from DHL / UK Mail that was supposed to collect a parcel today between 14:16 and 15:16.

He's probably fallen into a hole in a road in Scotland caused by an earthquake in Japan and been sexually abused by a doll that escaped from a pram.

The project monkey in charge of last night’s work.... Meant to finish at 3am, but sends half the team home at 2 when there's still work to start and snagging to sort!

Don't think he appreciated my comments of his abilities. Ended up leaving at just gone 4:30

Fish

He's probably fallen into a hole in a road in Scotland caused by an earthquake in Japan and been sexually abused by a doll that escaped from a pram.

You should write a book :P