Best Motorbikes for under £4000?

Feriluce

I don’t know if it’s actually helpful for you but if I had a £4K max budget for a bike I’d be buying a 954 Fireblade, brilliant bikes.

Can you get your knee down on ice though ?

I got my knee down on ice once, quickly followed by my elbow, shoulder and then the rest of me.

I don’t know if it’s actually helpful for you but if I had a £4K max budget for a bike I’d be buying a 954 Fireblade, brilliant bikes.

Can you get your knee down on ice though ?

I got my knee down on ice once, quickly followed by my elbow, shoulder and then the rest of me.

I came off on ice at the top of a railway bridge on a GS 850 . Me and the bike slid down the other side seemingly for ever and there was no damage to the bike and no injuries to myself . Probably because of the ice , ironically .

£4k ..... new Royal Enfield Himalayan ...... or very nearly new ..... mine was £3800 with 400 miles on the clock and full 2 year warranty.

£4k ..... new Royal Enfield Himalayan ...... or very nearly new ..... mine was £3800 with 400 miles on the clock and full 2 year warranty.

Just a waste though as he will crash it within a year :lol: