coronavirus....

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5795
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): BMW G650GS
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2278 times
Been liked: 2973 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Madrid goes into Lockdown tonight!

Not before time either......those are the twats mostly responsible for spreading it round the country.

Been crossing my fingers there's no lockdown coming here....or I won't be able to do the bike deal Monday.

User avatar
MarkW
Posts: 1919
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Neither here nor there
Has liked: 456 times
Been liked: 1394 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by MarkW » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Last night I had dinner in a very nice restaurant run by two very chatty and screemingly homosexual blokes. When we were paying the bill we got onto the subject of coronavirus, and one of them said "It's just nature doing its bit to keep the population down." Then his partner minced over and said "Just like us!"

:lol:
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Trooper74
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Royal Enfield Himalayan
Location: Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 104 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Trooper74 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 pm

MarkW wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:46 pm
Last night I had dinner in a very nice restaurant run by two very chatty and screemingly homosexual blokes. !"

:lol:
We don't say " screemingly homosexual " any more .... thats so 70's ...
My son and his partner prefer " Camper than a field full of tents" ...

Although like many gay male couples they are really pi**ed off by overly effeminate gay men ...
And my son's not only a senior manager at a power provider, he's also a very successful drag act ...
He and his partner Zac describe themselves as " The only homophobic gays in the village " ..

:D :D

https://www.eyecandyuk.co.uk/titty-bon-bon/

Thats my boy ......... :)
The Road Goes On Forever.
If you ride a Motorbike and are frightened of Covid you don't really understand Risk Theory.

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8236
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2491 times
Been liked: 4096 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Six30 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:06 pm

MarkW wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:46 pm
Last night I had dinner in a very nice restaurant run by two very chatty and screemingly homosexual blokes. When we were paying the bill we got onto the subject of coronavirus, and one of them said "It's just nature doing its bit to keep the population down." Then his partner minced over and said "Just like us!"

:lol:
giphyc.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

Trooper74
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Royal Enfield Himalayan
Location: Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 104 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Trooper74 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Six30 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:06 pm
MarkW wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:46 pm
Last night I had dinner in a very nice restaurant run by two very chatty and screemingly homosexual blokes. When we were paying the bill we got onto the subject of coronavirus, and one of them said "It's just nature doing its bit to keep the population down." Then his partner minced over and said "Just like us!"

:lol:

giphyc.gif
"In Rennies wardrobe" ..... so in the closet then ... :D
The Road Goes On Forever.
If you ride a Motorbike and are frightened of Covid you don't really understand Risk Theory.

User avatar
MarkW
Posts: 1919
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Neither here nor there
Has liked: 456 times
Been liked: 1394 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by MarkW » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Trooper74 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 pm
We don't say " screemingly homosexual " any more .... thats so 70's ...
My son and his partner prefer " Camper than a field full of tents" ...

Although like many gay male couples they are really pi**ed off by overly effeminate gay men ...
And my son's not only a senior manager at a power provider, he's also a very successful drag act ...
He and his partner Zac describe themselves as " The only homophobic gays in the village " ..

:D :D

https://www.eyecandyuk.co.uk/titty-bon-bon/

Thats my boy ......... :)
Funny you should say that, since I am a camper in a field (half) full of tents this weekend! :D And apologies for being a bit 70s, but that's when I was born. :wink:

I'll check out your lads site when I've got a decent WiFi connection. I just hope there are no Dusty Springfield covers on there... :D
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8236
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2491 times
Been liked: 4096 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Six30 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:38 pm

MarkW wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:11 pm
Trooper74 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 pm
We don't say " screemingly homosexual " any more .... thats so 70's ...
My son and his partner prefer " Camper than a field full of tents" ...

Although like many gay male couples they are really pi**ed off by overly effeminate gay men ...
And my son's not only a senior manager at a power provider, he's also a very successful drag act ...
He and his partner Zac describe themselves as " The only homophobic gays in the village " ..

:D :D

https://www.eyecandyuk.co.uk/titty-bon-bon/

Thats my boy ......... :)
Funny you should say that, since I am a camper in a field (half) full of tents this weekend! :D And apologies for being a bit 70s, but that's when I was born. :wink:

I'll check out your lads site when I've got a decent WiFi connection. I just hope there are no Dusty Springfield covers on there... :D

check out 2 tons of fun .... ive booked em :thumb:
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4201
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Child’s scooter
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 1761 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Mawsley » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:07 pm

I'm beginning to think the Johnson family might be a bit limited when it comes to grey matter. Can't quite put my finger on what makes me think this, but there's this lingering doubt growing. :roll:
Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 13.04.52.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5795
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): BMW G650GS
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2278 times
Been liked: 2973 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:19 pm

@Mawsley........did you hear Bozo's advice today?

“People should behave fearlessly but with common sense.”

So get on with fearlessly posturing on your Vespa then!

User avatar
dynax
Subscriber
Posts: 3576
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget, Florence (WIP)
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 2282 times
Been liked: 1319 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by dynax » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:22 pm

XTreme wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:19 pm
@Mawsley........did you hear Bozo's advice today?

“People should behave fearlessly but with common sense.”

So get on with fearlessly posturing on your Vespa then!
Would that include walking up to him and give him a slap :lol:
Mike, just cruising around with Xena 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmihUc ... subscriber

skyrider
Posts: 3139
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:12 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): yamaha 225 serow
Location: preston lancs
Has liked: 396 times
Been liked: 790 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by skyrider » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:16 pm

that might not go down too well
the law in all it's majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges to beg in the street and to steal bread.
anatole france

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5795
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): BMW G650GS
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2278 times
Been liked: 2973 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by XTreme » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:26 pm

skyrider wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:16 pm
that might not go down too well
Certainly not as well as the Russian violinist I'll wager!

User avatar
Mississippi Bullfrog
Subscriber
Posts: 3487
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CBF500 ABS Triumph Bobber
Location: Near Oulton Park
Has liked: 848 times
Been liked: 2326 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by Mississippi Bullfrog » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:51 am

It appears our work beating track and trace system accidentally missed nearly 16,000 cases. Given the efforts many small businesses and voluntary sector organisations are putting in to keeping things going that's a huge slap in the face to people's hard work.
Honda CBF500 ABS
Triumph Bobber

James in Brum
Subscriber
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Bike(s): ZZR600D1
Location: Birmingham
Has liked: 130 times
Been liked: 462 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by James in Brum » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:22 am

Had to check the details of the Birmingham lockdown because of my Nipper’s birthday. We cannot mic households absolutely. We cannot meet in Parks or gardens.
We are allowed to mix households in the pub/restaurant.

Unfortunately my in-laws feel the need to follow all rules. I dislike breaking rules but this particular one is patently a crock of shit I would delight in breaking it.
Time spent being groovy to each other is always well
Spent

125cc
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:34 am
Bike(s): Yamaha YS125
Location: Inverness
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: coronavirus....

Post by 125cc » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 am

Looks like Scotland is being lubed up for more restrictions to tie in with the October school holidays. Fishy Breeks and her dentist on a propaganda drive to get politicians/businesses/the public to "buy-in" in order to "see the need". Announcement due tomorrow.

Get tae f**k and stick yer restrictions up yer bahookie.
Perpetual 125cc Pilot. I'm slooooooow. Get over it :booty:

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], gogs01, Google [Bot], James in Brum, Silentbob83 and 2 guests