What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Weather is shit here......but I can't use the Strom anyway this weekend as it's in mothballs ready to go to Granada on Monday.

So nothing happening here apart from waiting for a call from the Farrier that he's ready to do the horses' hooves.

That call could come anytime today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes his hangover to clear.

Don't ask......this is Spain!

Trying to get my bike back together and hopefully take it out between rain for a spin to see if the problem is resolved. Also need to get to my allotment and plant some stuff ive been given. Bugger off rain !!!

Being robbed blind by Nigerian pirates, sorry authorities. 3000 dollars fine for bullshit violations which funnily enough only happen in Nigeria. Pay the fine or risk 2-3 days delay at 25000 dollars a day. Hate this effing country.

Rode back from Ironbridge to Corby this morning.

Now remember why I don`t normally ride in the rain anymore lol !

I fookin hate it.

Home now and stuff unpacked and we had a nice week away bimbling about.

002.thumb.JPG.86fd65b52b7ff06cacc904941bd41c2a.JPG

Bringsty vintage cafe on way to Hereford on Monday.

115.thumb.JPG.92fab4d955d0d4eccba540e69ae9be89.JPG

Ironbridge last night.

Cheers

Ian

Erm......wish us luck.....think it's time for the addition to arrive

As Liam Neeson almost said.

We know you are the father, we have a very particular set of skills. Skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you pay up now that will be the end of it, if not we will find you and we will make you pay.......

Yours the csa.

Welcome to parent hood 😁

Erm......wish us luck.....think it's time for the addition to arrive

It’ll be okay, go with the flow, when plan a does not work try plan b, if that dos not work c, by D you are doing as you are told and just be glad you have an excellent health care service around you.

To be honest that applies to what comes after too.

We’re all (I’m sure) excited to hear updates. Parenting is mental, from start onwards.

Good luck [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] :cheers:

I always laugh remembering our second one. My Wife started getting out of bed around 11pm and was making all the expected noises so I began to get up when she told me not to worry it wasn't anything and to go back to sleep.

So I did and was woken up by her screaming at me from downstairs at 2am telling me to get my arse out of bed right now as it was time :shock: :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Good luck @Richzx6r :cheers:

I always laugh remembering our second one. My Wife started getting out of bed around 11pm and was making all the expected noises so I began to get up when she told me not to worry it wasn't anything and to go back to sleep.

So I did and was woken up by her screaming at me from downstairs at 2am telling me to get my arse out of bed right now as it was time :shock: :lol:

Well we are up the hospital and heavy labour

Guest Richzx6r

Well we now have our new addition to the family, a little girl born at 1.13am named her skye

Proudest dad in the world shes amazing

Both mum and baby are doing very well

IMG-20201004-WA0001.thumb.jpg.3f24d2eec2209e2f3eb64d1c45e1df05.jpg