What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Ah .. the weekend ..... 16 year old on xbox, in between setting fire to things in the back garden and attacking the pile of tree trunks with the chainsaw, building up the wood pile ... girls (10 and 9 ) fighting to get out to their friends .... go little ones go .... 2 year old cuddled up on sofa with Jules ( nana ) ...watching pepper pig ...

We're carer's .. we have this lot permanently ... and love the lot of them ...

Have to say watching Peppa Pig is a labour of love. My eldest grandson was into it when he was 2 and we must have watched every bloody episode with me hating every minute. Now he's 9 the mere mention of him ever having watched never mind liked PP is good for a serious snarky hissy fit.

Having slow cooked lamb for dinner today with sweet baby carrots roast potato's cauliflower broccoli yorkshire puds all covered in a thick mint gravy followed by rhubarb crumble and custard for my OH and syrup sponge and custard for me :cheers:

Putting a new chain adjuster on the 125 and putting her back together after doing the wheel bearings and what not. Hope it all goes to plan as my patience these days seems pretty thin.

Well we now have our new addition to the family, a little girl born at 1.13am named her skye

Proudest dad in the world shes amazing

Both mum and baby are doing very well

IMG-20201004-WA0001.jpg

Ohhhh wow !!! Congratulations !!! 🥰

Have to say watching Peppa Pig is a labour of love. My eldest grandson was into it when he was 2 and we must have watched every bloody episode with me hating every minute. Now he's 9 the mere mention of him ever having watched never mind liked PP is good for a serious snarky hissy fit.

My wife banned me from reading to the kids because I got so sick and tired of that foul porcine Peppa and that festering rabbit Miffy that I started inventing my own stories. 'Miffy Gets Myxomatosis' was a particular favourite, and over the course of several nights saw her entire leporine clan enduring conjunctivitis, skin lesions and hypothermia before finally succumbing to a series of gooey deaths.

My finest work was a Peppa Pig story in which Daddy Pig finds Mummy Pig pegging Mr Bull with a strap-on in a seedy hotel room, and in his fury he batters them both to death with the trouser press. I didn't get to the peroration with that one before she hit me with the book and turfed me out of their room...

Well we now have our new addition to the family, a little girl born at 1.13am named her skye

IMG-20201004-WA0001.jpg

Obviously, as you’re the one sitting down you did all the hard work 🤣

Although, your Missus might not feel like sitting is a good thing !!

Congratulations on the arrival of Skye.

Guest Richzx6r

IMG-20201004-WA0001.jpg

Obviously, as you’re the one sitting down you did all the hard work 🤣

Although, your Missus might not feel like sitting is a good thing !!

Congratulations on the arrival of Skye.

Well apparently I did a good job of birth partner.... so some work was done but not much I could do.

Yeah shes a tad painful atm

After working all weekend from evening until circa 4am each day, with the horrid rain on Friday and Saturday night to deal with on the way home (motorway puddles are the best don't you know, nothing like sliding sideways at 65mph in poor visability), but at least the drive home at 5am this morning was dry.

Time to sleep soon.

I just watched that recently and had completely forgotten how long it is.

You expect it to be a quick 90 minute film and forget it's over 2 1/2 hours!

Not that I'm complaining. Still on my list of films I can watch over and over through the years. Most of the films done by that group are like that as well, I just watched animal House for the umpteenth time and enjoyed it as much as I did 10 or 20 years ago :mrgreen:

Following our under water journey from Ironbridge back to Kettering last Saturday I will be thoroughly cleaning the Harley if the weather stays dry this weekend.

You never know I may even get out on it as herself is working Saturday administering flu jabs.

Cheers

Ian

I'm planning on having a run to the Loch Katrine visitor centre.

The new bike I ordered some months ago hasn't turned up yet and I'll have the use of a loan bike until it does. So, a couple of hundred miles on Sunday on a BMW R1250RS.

Hope I don't get too wet ! (but at least I won't have to wash the bike ! :D )