Youtube vid about this forum!

Leic STRS

Nice one!

But can I just make a point regarding your description of the forum being "entertaining".

In actual reality the majority of the forum members are miserable f@cking Gammons and Casuals.......they're about as entertaining as a stuck record.

The "entertainment" is provided by myself, [mention]Six30[/mention], and [mention]Mawsley[/mention].

When it's not curtailed by our posts getting deleted of course! Tell 'em Six!

Nice one!

But can I just make a point regarding your description of the forum being "entertaining".

In actual reality the majority of the forum members are miserable f@cking Gammons and Casuals.......they're about as entertaining as a stuck record.

The "entertainment" is provided by myself, @Six30, and @Mawsley.

I have to obviously disagree with [mention]XTreme[/mention] and suggest there was not enough background info on the folk that keep this place going, you need to go more in depth into, busses, cider, fried fish and bending to really get a grip on how this site works, oh yes motorbikes too.

Nice one!

The "entertainment" is provided by myself, @Six30, and @Mawsley.

I have to obviously disagree with @XTreme and suggest there was not enough background info on the folk that keep this place going, you need to go more in depth into, busses, cider, fried fish and bending to really get a grip on how this site works, oh yes motorbikes too.

You forgot wristwatches and Toyota Aygo's!

Apparently this place is number one on Google for the search string "What wristwatch should I wear in my Toyota Aygo?"